‘Welcome America’ Festivities Continue With Free Screening Of ‘Frozen’ At Franklin Square
By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Wawa Welcome America week festivities continued Monday night with a free screening of the hit Disney movie ‘Frozen’ at Franklin Square Park.
KYW’s Dan Wing stopped by.
After a long, hot day many people were more than happy to take part in anything with the word frozen involved. Tameka came out with her son and daughter after hearing about the event on the news.
“I had to force him a little bit, but my baby girl loves it,” Tameka said.
So why wasn’t her son on board?
“Because I just like cool stuff like explosions and swords.”
Celine and her cousins were enjoying the movie, and a nice night. And everybody had their favorites from the movie.
“I like Anna, cause she’s like brave and strong,” Celine said.
“Elsa. Cause, like, she runs away into the forest because of her powers, and it’s kinda sad,” Chenari said.
But I’m told everything works out in the end.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Children’s Hospital Confirms Four ‘Enterovirus D68′ Cases Found Here
- Police Release Video Of Suspects Wanted In Alleged Hate Crime In Rittenhouse
- Unconscious Man Reportedly Robbed At SEPTA Station
- Adrian Peterson Case Brings Corporal Punishment of Kids Front and Center
- Female Shot Multiple Times In Overbrook