By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Wawa Welcome America week festivities continued Monday night with a free screening of the hit Disney movie ‘Frozen’ at Franklin Square Park.
KYW’s Dan Wing stopped by.
After a long, hot day many people were more than happy to take part in anything with the word frozen involved. Tameka came out with her son and daughter after hearing about the event on the news.
“I had to force him a little bit, but my baby girl loves it,” Tameka said.
So why wasn’t her son on board?
“Because I just like cool stuff like explosions and swords.”
Celine and her cousins were enjoying the movie, and a nice night. And everybody had their favorites from the movie.
“I like Anna, cause she’s like brave and strong,” Celine said.
“Elsa. Cause, like, she runs away into the forest because of her powers, and it’s kinda sad,” Chenari said.
But I’m told everything works out in the end.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘I Hope You Die’: Pennsylvania Man Accused Of Beating Mother Unconscious For Changing TV Channel
- New Construction Project Means Lane Restrictions, Detours For Center City Drivers
- Trumps Signs Executive Actions To Advance Construction Of Keystone XL, Dakota Access Oil Pipelines
- PA Turnpike Official: Delaware River Bridge Closed ‘Minimum Of Two Weeks’
- Lieutenant Critically Injured In Elevator Accident At CJC Is Headed Home