By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Wawa Welcome America week festivities continued Monday night with a free screening of the hit Disney movie ‘Frozen’ at Franklin Square Park.
KYW’s Dan Wing stopped by.
After a long, hot day many people were more than happy to take part in anything with the word frozen involved. Tameka came out with her son and daughter after hearing about the event on the news.
“I had to force him a little bit, but my baby girl loves it,” Tameka said.
So why wasn’t her son on board?
“Because I just like cool stuff like explosions and swords.”
Celine and her cousins were enjoying the movie, and a nice night. And everybody had their favorites from the movie.
“I like Anna, cause she’s like brave and strong,” Celine said.
“Elsa. Cause, like, she runs away into the forest because of her powers, and it’s kinda sad,” Chenari said.
But I’m told everything works out in the end.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ADHD Drug Use In Pregnancy Increases Risk Of Heart Defects, Study Finds
- Delaware Officials Announce First Flu-Related Death Of 2017-18 Season
- Gov.-Elect Phil Murphy Names His Pick For New Jersey’s Treasury
- Cosmo DiNardo May Still Face Death Penalty In Bucks County Murders
- Rock Hall 2018 Class: Nina Simone, Bon Jovi, The Moody Blues And More