PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- WCU Gets Rematch With #1 IUP In NCAA Second Round
- CBS Sports’ Trent Green On Week 12 Bills-Chiefs Matchup, More
- Philip Rivers, Chargers Beat Fading Cowboys 28-6
- What NHL Teams Are Thankful For
- What Each MLB Team Is Thankful For