PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Flyers Eliminated From Playoffs After Losing Game 6
- Altherr Hits Walk-off Single In Extra Innings, Phillies Sweep Pirates
- Ukee Washington Inducted Into Delaware Afro-American Sports Hall Of Fame
- Phillies Improve To 8-1 At Home With 6-2 Win Over Pirates
- Sixers Top Heat 106-102, Simmons 1st Rookie To Record Playoff Triple-double Since Magic Johnson