PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Ben Simmons To Have Precautionary X-Rays After Rolling Ankle
- With Playoffs In Sight, Union Visit NYRB Saturday
- High School Top 10: North Penn Winning Through The Air
- The 2016 Philadelphia Eagles Are Legit
- Keidel: Is J.J. Watt Already Hall Of Fame-Bound?