PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Foul Ball Scare Renews Debate Over Protective Netting At Baseball Stadiums
- WWE Insiders Pick No Mercy 2017
- Phillies Fall Short In Bid To Sweep Dodgers
- Lawyer: Aaron Hernandez’s Brain Showed Severe Signs Of CTE
- Phillie Phanatic Sets Up Date With Dodgers Reporter