PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Tommy Joseph’s Hit Sends Phillies Past Reds 4-3
- Phillies Hall Of Fame Pitcher Jim Bunning Dies At Age 85
- Phillies Fans Enjoy (Ca)nine Innings Of Baseball At The Ballpark
- Adleman Pitches 8 Crisp Innings As Reds Beat Phillies 5-2
- Glassboro Native Gets Shot With The Eagles