PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Voracek’s 2 Late Goals Rally Flyers Past Canadiens In OT
- Seeking Change: Rule Keeps Student Off The Court For Not Removing Hijab
- Saint Joseph’s Women Look To Keep Rolling Against George Washington
- Report: Doug Pederson Promotes Mike Groh To OC, Not Duce Staley
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Carson Wentz’s Injury Is ‘Worrisome’