PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Malcolm Jenkins: ‘We Can Win The Division’
- Ian Baker-Finch On RBC Canadian Open: ‘Have To Drive Ball And Get It In Play’
- Eagles Release Former First-Round Pick Marcus Smith
- Penn’s Billy Lescher Settling Into Life In The Pros
- Union Look To Get Back On Track Vs. Columbus