PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Fans React To Philadelphia Getting The NFL Draft
- Nationals Earn Sweep With 2-1 Win Over Phillies
- Late Appeal Moves NFL Concussion Case To Supreme Court
- Philadelphia Soul Celebrates Championship With Rally At City Hall
- Sources: Philadelphia To Host The 2017 NFL Draft