Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
Buy Eagles Tickets
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Penn State Comes Back To Top Boston College 31-30 In Overtime
- PSU’s Sam Ficken Uses Derek Jeter’s Former Locker
- Browns Suspend Josh Gordon Just Five Games After League Suspension
- Early Mock Draft Has Sixers Thinking Big Once Again
- Sixers Fall To Trail Blazers 114-93