PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Kutztown Football Walk-On Now NFL Draft Prospect
- Ray Didinger: ‘Best Cornerback Draft I Have Ever Seen’
- 76ers Sales Team Shaves Simmons, Saric And More Into Heads
- 30 Players: Athletics Hope Ryon Healy Is For Real
- Philly U’s Steven Wells A Force At The Plate