Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
Eagles CentralShop for Eagles Gear
Buy Eagles Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) – According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Eagles Have Spirited Second Day Of Practice
- Howard Lifts Phillies To 4-2 Win Over Diamondbacks
- Fletcher Cox Looks To Change Tone Of Eagles’ Defense
- Billy Davis Talks Defense
- Allen Barbre’s Value Rising