Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
Eagles CentralBuy Eagles Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- TTYM: Goodell Is Goofed, Harden Can’t Dance And New Lingerie Leaguers?
- 94WIP’s Anthony Gargano And Rob Ellis React To Goodell Press Conference
- Giroux Suffers Injury As Flyers Camp Opens
- Kentucy Derby Winner ‘California Chrome’ Warms Up For Pennsylvania Race
- Roger Goodell Finally Breaks His Silence: ‘I Got It Wrong’