PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Cam Newton Walks Out On Reporters After Super Bowl Loss
- Report: Doug Pederson Is Interested In Nick Foles
- Wait, Who? Phillies Fans Getting Acquainted With New Faces
- Twitter Reacts To Super Bowl 50
- Temple And North Penn’s Brandon McManus Helps Broncos Win Super Bowl 50