Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Penn State Athletic Director Stresses Finances As Top Priority
- Juan Pierre Calls It A Career After 14 MLB Seasons
- Filling Herremans’ Shoes Will Be No Easy Task For Eagles
- 16 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan
- Pre Game Playlist: Hip Hop Gets Pro-Golfer Gary Woodland Ready To Compete