Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
Eagles CentralShop for Eagles Gear
Buy Eagles Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season
- Phillies Trade OF John Mayberry Jr To Blue Jays
- Phils Still Stuck In Last After Mets Slide Past Them 6-5
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014
- Byrd, Howard Power Phillies To 7-2 Win Over Mets