Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Eagles Tab Ed Marynowitz As New VP Of Player Personnel
- Reuben Frank Says He Was ‘Disappointed T.O. Didn’t Have More Game’ In Twitter Fued
- Lee’s 33 Lifts Drexel Over Northeastern, 65-60
- Sixers Snap 6-Game Skid, Beat Pistons 89-69
- Temple Makes 10 3-Pointers In 86-62 Win Over UCF