PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Giroux OT Goal Lifts Flyers Over Senators, 3-2
- Eagles’ Defense Looks To Get Back On Track
- Sixers’ Joel Embiid Wins Rookie Of The Month
- WWE Insiders Pick TLC 2016
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Games Coming To CBS All Access