PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Report: NFL To Announce Philadelphia As 2017 Draft Host
- Top 3 ‘Eagles’ To Own In Fantasy Football
- Heath Evans Predicts 11 Wins For Eagles
- Watch: Jon Dorenbos Stuns For Third Time On ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Iverson: ‘All Lives Matter, Need To Take Care Of Each Other’