PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Gostisbehere Has 3 Assists, Flyers Beat Canucks 3-2
- Phillies Searching for Ballgirls, Will Rahel Solomon Make The Cut?
- Positively Philadelphia: 2017 NFL Draft
- Embiid Tweets Picture With Him And Jordan At All-Star Weekend
- New Philly Venue Will Score Big Points With Ping Pong Lovers