Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Tennis Player Calls Carmelo Anthony “Soft”
- DeMarcus Cousins Wishes Nik Stauskas Good Luck In Philadelphia
- Mount Laurel Native Jason Thompson On Joining Sixers: ‘Surreal Moment’
- Phillies Place Harang On DL, Call Up Billingsley
- Flyers To Hold Development Camp From July 7 – July 12