Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Three No. 1 Seeds In Final Four
- Short-Handed Union Burnt By Fire 1-0
- Sixers Edged By LeBron, Cavs 87-86
- Hamels Named Phils Opening Day Starter
- Utley Homers Twice For Phillies in 4-4 Tie With Tigers