Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Byron Maxwell: ‘The Game Is Moving Slow To Drew Brees’
- Flyers Will Be Fun To Watch But Expect Little Else
- Preview: Flyers Open Regular Season Tonight In Tampa
- Jerami Grant Hoping to Build Off Solid Rookie Year For Sixers
- Sylvester Stallone Defends Chip Kelly: ‘Easy To Sit There And Throw Jabs’