Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
Buy Eagles Tickets
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) – According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Sixers Drop To 0-13 On Season After 91-83 Loss To Knicks
- Flyers Top Blue Jackets 4-2, Snap 4-Game Skid
- Missed Field Goal Seals Notre Dame’s Fate In Loss To Louisville
- Research Shows Beards May Have Impact On NFL Performance
- Penn State Falls To Illinois After Field Goal In Final Seconds