PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Ben Simmons’ Scan Shows No Setbacks
- Erin Andrews Reveals Battle With Cervical Cancer
- 76ers To Hold M. Night Shyamalan Night Vs. Clippers
- Joel Embiid Seems To Be Crushing On Canadian Model Danielle Knudson
- CBS To Air ‘NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview Show’ On February 11th