Reports: Eagles Lane Johnson To Be Suspended For Using PEDs
Eagles CentralBuy Eagles Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Chiefs Crush Patriots 41-14 On Monday Night Football
- Flyers Fall To Rangers 6-3 In Preseason Action
- Red Sox Pitcher Joe Kelly’s Wife Had The Best Derek Jeter Tweet
- Sixers Announce 2014 Training Camp Roster
- 5 Reasons Why Michael Vick Needs To Start For Jets