PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — According to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles right-tackle Lane Johnson has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Domowitch is reporting Johnson will miss the first four games of the season.
Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer also reports Johnson has tested positive for using a PED and faces a four-game suspension.
Johnson, 24, was drafted fourth overall by the Eagles in the 2013 NFL draft. Johnson started in all 16 games his rookie season.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Charles Barkley’s Rough Take
- Soul Look To Stay Hot Against Winless Tampa Monday
- Connor Barwin: I Expect Bradford Back ‘In The Next Week Or Two’
- Pontius Enjoying First Season With Union
- Phillies Shut Out By Garcia, Cardinals