LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) — The Camden County Prosecutor and Lindenwold Police announced an arrest in a hit and run that took place over the weekend in Lindenwold. (See Previous Story)
Fifty-eight-year-old Edward Russell was arrested around 1 a.m. Monday morning and charged with knowingly leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident with serious bodily injury.
Russell was charged after police received an anonymous tip identifying him as the hit-and-run driver.
He is accused of striking a 57-year-old man with his Ford F150 pickup truck around 10:30 p.m. Saturday on the 100 block of the S. White Horse Pike.
Russell allegedly slowed down briefly then continued driving west on the White Horse Pike.
The victim is being treated at Cooper Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Delco Tackles Drug Abuse And Mental Health At Chester Summit
- Man Pens Letter Praising NJ Trooper After Getting Speeding Ticket
- Popular Sites Like Amazon, Twitter And Netflix Suffer Outages
- How Leaves Could Affect Travel Time For Those Who Rely On Transit Systems
- Yoga Pants Parade To Protest Man’s Comments On Women’s Wear