LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) — The Camden County Prosecutor and Lindenwold Police announced an arrest in a hit and run that took place over the weekend in Lindenwold. (See Previous Story)
Fifty-eight-year-old Edward Russell was arrested around 1 a.m. Monday morning and charged with knowingly leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident with serious bodily injury.
Russell was charged after police received an anonymous tip identifying him as the hit-and-run driver.
He is accused of striking a 57-year-old man with his Ford F150 pickup truck around 10:30 p.m. Saturday on the 100 block of the S. White Horse Pike.
Russell allegedly slowed down briefly then continued driving west on the White Horse Pike.
The victim is being treated at Cooper Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Shave For The Brave Event Held In Pennsauken
- Dozens Of Drivers Claim They Are Being Ripped Off By 3rd Party Firm
- Ronald McDonald Family Helping Mother Stay By Son’s Side For Nearly 5 Months
- 30 Years Later, Wall Street Manager Reflects On College Promise To Philly Students
- MontCo Priest Curates Catholic Relics Exhibit