LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) — The Camden County Prosecutor and Lindenwold Police announced an arrest in a hit and run that took place over the weekend in Lindenwold. (See Previous Story)
Fifty-eight-year-old Edward Russell was arrested around 1 a.m. Monday morning and charged with knowingly leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident with serious bodily injury.
Russell was charged after police received an anonymous tip identifying him as the hit-and-run driver.
He is accused of striking a 57-year-old man with his Ford F150 pickup truck around 10:30 p.m. Saturday on the 100 block of the S. White Horse Pike.
Russell allegedly slowed down briefly then continued driving west on the White Horse Pike.
The victim is being treated at Cooper Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Cherry Hill Graduate Among Sailors Missing Following USS John McCain Collision
- Get Paid With More Vacation Time Or A Raise? New Study May Surprise You
- Powerball Jackpot Climbs To $700 Million, Second-Largest In US History
- Couple Names Daughter ‘Eclipse’ After Being Born During Celestial Event
- Police Seize 5,000 Trump-Shaped Ecstasy Pills