Police Make Arrest In Camden County Hit And Run
LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) — The Camden County Prosecutor and Lindenwold Police announced an arrest in a hit and run that took place over the weekend in Lindenwold. (See Previous Story)
Fifty-eight-year-old Edward Russell was arrested around 1 a.m. Monday morning and charged with knowingly leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident with serious bodily injury.
Russell was charged after police received an anonymous tip identifying him as the hit-and-run driver.
He is accused of striking a 57-year-old man with his Ford F150 pickup truck around 10:30 p.m. Saturday on the 100 block of the S. White Horse Pike.
Russell allegedly slowed down briefly then continued driving west on the White Horse Pike.
The victim is being treated at Cooper Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Death Of Man Who Was In Police Custody Under Investigation
- Police Search For Missing Pittsgrove Teen
- Police: Body Pulled From Schuylkill River Identified As Missing Phila. Man
- Police: Teen Shot In South Philadelphia
- Central High Students’ Grilling of Philadelphia Mayoral Candiates Carried Live on Cable TV