PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Union Open Training For 2017 MLS Season
- Study: Jet Lag Significantly Affects Performance Of MLB Players
- Phillies Trade Severino Gonzalez To Marlins
- Sixers Have ‘Tall Task’ Vs. Clippers Without Embiid
- Ben Simmons’ Scan Shows No Setbacks