Jozy Altidore Available To Play Tuesday Vs Belgium
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Phillies Top Braves 7-0 With Combined No-Hitter
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season
- Phillies Trade OF John Mayberry Jr To Blue Jays
- Phils Still Stuck In Last After Mets Slide Past Them 6-5
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014