Jozy Altidore Available To Play Tuesday Vs Belgium
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Phillies Win Series Opener Against Cardinals 5-4
- Shaquille O’Neal Calls Dr. J The Greatest Player Ever
- 5 NFL Rookies To Shine In 2014
- Taney Dad Bryant Simon: “They Gave Us An Incredible Gift”
- 5 New NFL Rules for 2014: Are They Necessary?