Jozy Altidore Available To Play Tuesday Vs Belgium
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Rollins Makes Pitch To Hamels: LA Is ‘Close To Home’
- Rollins Rallies Dodgers Past Phillies, 10-7
- Local Athletes Inspired By Carli Lloyd, U.S. Women’s Soccer Team
- Watch: Sixers’ Top Pick Jahlil Okafor Shines In Professional Debut
- Jonathan Papelbon To Represent Phillies In All-Star Game