PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Santana Drives In Winning Run, Phils Fall To Brewers 9-8
- Aaron Nola, Freddy Galvis Lead Phils To 6-1 Win Over Brewers
- High School Football Head Coach Tackles First Season In New Role
- Keidel: What’s Left To Say About O.J. Simpson?
- Dez Bryant Not Worried About Ezekiel Elliott’s Behavior