PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- After Trade Rumors, Jenkins Moving Forward
- Keidel: Would Warriors’ NBA Finals Win Hurt Durant’s Legacy?
- Danny Rocco Enjoying First Spring In Charge At Delaware
- Santoliquito: Eagles Need To Draft Best Available Player
- Howie Roseman: ‘That Year Off Was Best Thing For Me’