PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Provorov Scores 2, Prevents 1 As Flyers Beat Blackhawks 3-1
- Johnson, Price Send La Salle Past Bucknell 83-73
- Temple Nation Celebrates AAC Championship
- Temple Cruises Past Navy 34-10 To Capture AAC Championship
- Young Flyers Fan ‘Thankful For The Wells Fargo Center’ To Get VIP Treatment