PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Phillies Top Indians With Ryan Howard Walk Off Home Run
- Eagles Select OL Isaac Seumalo With 3rd Round Selection
- Penn State QB Hackenberg Drafted By Jets In 2nd Round
- Carson Wentz Speaks With Eyewitness News On His First Day In Philly
- Keidel: Like Dan Marino, Laremy Tunsil A Victim Of Embellished Fears