PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Eric Lindros’ Six-Year Hall Of Fame Wait Could End Today
- Nola’s Struggles Continue In Phillies’ Loss To Giants
- Temple Basketball Great Hal Lear Dies At Age 81
- Rupp’s Homer Lifts Phillies Over Giants, 3-2
- Sixers Top Draft Pick Simmons’ Cousin Killed In New Jersey Hit-And-Run