PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Brandon Marshall Allegedly Spit On Eagles Fan
- Trump: ‘Proud Of NASCAR’ Not Protesting During National Anthem
- McCoy To Sproles: ‘Prayers To You And The Fam’
- Eagles Team Grades: Jake Elliott Sets Franchise Record As Special Teams Hero Vs. Giants
- Watch: Merrill Reese, Rickie Ricardo Call The Jake Elliott FG