PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Jalen Mills Is Ready For This Challenge
- Santoliquito: Expect A Long Year Of Learning From Eagles
- Fantasy Football 2016: Top 10 Wide Receivers
- Carson Wentz, The Most In-Demand NFL Third-String QB
- Report: Vincent Velasquez Drawing Interest From Rangers