PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Romo Hurt Again In 33-14 Dallas Loss, Panthers Still Perfect
- Brunson Leads No. 8 Villanova Past Stanford
- The Eagles Get Basted In Detroit 45-14
- Lions Embarrass Eagles, 45-14, On Thanksgiving Day
- Report: Jahlil Okafor Gets In Fight Outside Boston Club