Jozy Altidore Available To Play Tuesday Vs Belgium
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Keidel: From Frozen Tundras To A Helping Of Heinz
- Philly Soccer Show: Local Product Dan Gargan Enjoying Success Out West
- 10 Bold Sports Predictions For 2015
- Logan, Eagles Look To Finish Up Strong Sunday Against Giants
- Kelly Makes No Excuse For Letting NFC East Slip Through Eagles’ Hands