PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- LeSean McCoy Addresses Alleged Assault For First Time
- Sixers Let Commanding Lead Collapse, Fall To Kings 114-110
- Can Cam And The Panthers Contend Again?
- Jahlil Okafor Is Borrowing Elton Brand’s Land Rover
- Eagles Re-Sign Najee Goode To One-Year Deal