PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Eagles Don’t See A Bear Trap On Sunday
- Bailey Scores In OT As Islanders Edge Skidding Flyers 4-3
- Joel Embiid Helps Fast-Starting 76ers Rout Blazers 101-81
- This Week In College Basketball: Porter Jr. Done For Year
- Drexel Women’s Hoops Set For Paradise Jam