Jozy Altidore Available To Play Tuesday Vs Belgium
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Flyers Handle Penguins In 4-1 Victory
- SJ Prep Product Steve Vasturia Had An Impressive NCAA Tourney Run With Notre Dame
- Sixers Drop Fourth Straight Game In Loss To Wizards, 106-93
- Jon Runyan: ‘I Still Don’t Get The Nick Foles’ Trade
- Sixers Pull Off April Fools’ Joke With Nerlens Noel’s Flat Top