3 Injured In Fiery Car Crash In Kennett Square
KENNETT SQUARE, Pa. (CBS) – Three people were injured and fire crews were called to the scene of a car crash early Sunday morning in Kennett Square, Chester County.
The happened around 5:30 a.m. near the Wawa store along Cypress Street.
At least two people inside the car had to be extracted, and one person who was ejected had to be removed from beneath the car that overturned on its side. There consitions are unknown at this time.
PECO crews were also called to the scene for several fallen utility polls and downed wires.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- Young Man Suffering From Cerebral Palsy Overcomes All Odds To Achieve Goal
- Four Children Found Locked In Basement Of Philadelphia Home
- Phanatic Celebrates Birthday At Phillies Braves Game
- Local Students Experience Devastating Earthquake While Studying Abroad
- Bhutanese Refugees In Philadelphia Mourn For Victims Of Nepal Earthquake
- History Class On The Road For Group Of Philadelphia Sixth Graders
- Debate Over Raising Pennsylvania’s Minimum Wage Continues In State Capitol
- 2 Dead, 3 Injured In Crash Along I-295 In Gloucester County
- Former Rendell Spokesman Takes On Same Role With Kane
- Mike Folmer: Pennsylvania’s Unlikely Champion Of Medical Marijuana