3 Injured In Fiery Car Crash In Kennett Square
KENNETT SQUARE, Pa. (CBS) – Three people were injured and fire crews were called to the scene of a car crash early Sunday morning in Kennett Square, Chester County.
The happened around 5:30 a.m. near the Wawa store along Cypress Street.
At least two people inside the car had to be extracted, and one person who was ejected had to be removed from beneath the car that overturned on its side. There consitions are unknown at this time.
PECO crews were also called to the scene for several fallen utility polls and downed wires.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- Weather: Temperatures Tonight To Plummet Into The Single Digits
- Philadelphia Public And Archdiocesan Schools Closed Friday
- Officials: Police Officer Dies After North Philadelphia Shooting
- Police Search For Missing Delco Teen
- Despite Plowing Efforts, Roads Quickly Re-coated With Snow In Chester County
- Community Cancellations: Thursday, March 5th
- Drexel’s Sacramento Campus Closing Down, Current Students Can Finish
- No Injuries Reported After Building Partially Collapses In North Philadelphia
- Parents Scramble to Find Activities For Toddlers on a Snowbound Thursday in Philadelphia
- City of Philadelphia Addresses ‘Mid-Level’ Snowstorm