KENNETT SQUARE, Pa. (CBS) – Three people were injured and fire crews were called to the scene of a car crash early Sunday morning in Kennett Square, Chester County.
The happened around 5:30 a.m. near the Wawa store along Cypress Street.
At least two people inside the car had to be extracted, and one person who was ejected had to be removed from beneath the car that overturned on its side. There consitions are unknown at this time.
PECO crews were also called to the scene for several fallen utility polls and downed wires.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- Voters React As Politicians Decide To Skip Trump’s Inauguration
- Day Of Service: Chosen 300 Serves Up Food, Clothes, Slice Of MLK History
- Rep. Brendan Boyle Won’t Attend Trump Inauguration: ‘I Respect It, But I Will Not Celebrate It’
- Fatal Accident At Bucks County Steel Mill Under Investigation
- MontCo Native To Hold Pre-Inaugural Ball For Refugees
- Local Police Officers To Help With Inauguration Security
- Immaculata Cutting Tuition By 25%
- Rep. Dwight Evans Refuses To Attend Trump Inauguration After ‘Attack On Congressman John Lewis’
- New Looser Regulations Going Into Effect For PA Beer Retailers
- End Of Life Doulas Becoming Growing Trend To Ease The Final Passing