DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- DE Police Investigate Overturned Tractor Trailer Filled With Cows
- Police Search For Suspect Who Stole Car With Child Inside In Mayfair
- Toomey, McGinty Trade Attacks During Final Senate Debate
- Open Enrollment In Affordable Care Marketplace Will Bring Unpleasant Changes To Consumers
- Rittenhouse Square Shooting Prompts Public Safety Meeting
- Ride-Sharing Legislation Passes PA Senate, Opens Door For Uber, Lyft In Philadelphia
- New Jersey State Trooper Rescues Drowning Deer From Swimming Pool
- Human Relations Commission To Hear Testimony On Racism In Philly’s ‘Gayborhood’
- Police: Homes Near Sen. Pat Toomey’s Vandalized With Anti-GOP Messages
- Testimony Continues In Market Street Building Collapse Civil Trial