2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held For New Affordable Townhomes In Port Richmond
- Nissan Recalls 300,000 Vehicles To Adjust Console Panel
- Police: 1 Dead After Shooting On South Street In Philadelphia
- DA Reviews Inappropriate Email Situation; Orders Sensitivity Training For Employees
- Officials Looking Into Dog’s Death In Chester County
- New Jersey State Police Adding 200 Patrols For Labor Day Weekend
- Workers Accused Of Alleged Day Care ‘Fight Club’ Plead Not Guilty
- World Reacts To Photo Of Syrian Child
- Officials Release Ticket Information For Pope Francis’ Address At Independence Mall
- Crews Respond To Accident In Tinicum Township