DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- 1 Dead In Vine Street Expressway Crash
- Wolf Lauds ‘Fair’ Medical Marijuana Process After Former Policy Chief Gets Grower Permit
- Picture Perfect Weather For Manayunk Arts Festival
- Lions, Tigers, And Beers At Philadelphia Zoo
- A New Look For Philadelphia City Hall Courtyard
- Controversial Dunes Are Coming To Margate, Behind Schedule
- Wheels Rolling Toward New, Faster SEPTA Bus Route Along Roosevelt Boulevard
- South Jersey Attorney Celebrates Landmark Victory Before US Supreme Court
- Fresh Off ‘Libre’s Law,’ Animal Welfare Advocates Seek ‘Hot Dog’ Relief
- Don’t Be A Victim, Scam Artist Look To Target Summer Travelers