DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Barnes Art Museum Looks To Build On Successful Move
- An Immigrant Group In Philadelphia Gives Back To Those In Need
- Few Problems, Worries For Travelers Returning Home After Holiday Weekend
- Five Firefighters Injured After Ladder Crashes In West Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Senate Sends House Legislation To Regulate Ride-Sharing Services
- Philadelphia’s Roman Catholic High School Celebrates 125 Years
- Children Escape Unharmed When School Bus, Car Collide In South Jersey
- Mural To Honor Pope’s Philadelphia Visit To Be Dedicated Monday
- 3 Injured When 2 Cars Collide On Atlantic City Expressway
- Store Sales Drop As More Holiday Shoppers Look For Online Bargains