DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Hillary Clinton To Make One Last Appearance In Philly; Police Ready
- DNC Over, But Is There Real Unity For New Jersey Democrats?
- DNC Over; Back To Work To Fix New Jersey’s Transportation Trust Fund
- Crowds Gather In Rain For Northern Libs DNC Watch Party
- 4-Star General Delivers Forceful Case For Clinton At DNC
- Hillary Clinton Officially Accepts Dems’ Nomination, Capping Historic Convention
- Dallas Sheriff Calls For Peace At DNC: ‘Violence Is Not The Answer’
- LGBT Community Celebrates Pelosi, Rendell In Philly
- Father Of Fallen Muslim Soldier Asks Trump ‘Have You Read The Constitution?’
- Thousands Of Journalists Get Taste Of Philly While Covering DNC