DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Unique Anti-Pull Dog Leash Invented By Local Man Selling On HSN
- Trending Social Media Dance-Off Originated In New Jersey
- Changes Expected In PPD Application Rules
- Free Wifi Coming To Philadelphia Neighborhood
- CHOP Joins Nationwide Survey Seeking Autism Answers
- Phila. Officials Reflect On First Summer Jobs While Pushing For Program
- PA SPCA Give Final Farewell To Animal Activist With Terminal Cancer
- Reason Behind the Backlog, Why Thousands Of Rape Kits Get Discarded
- Lanes Reopen After Tractor Trailer Overturns Near Ben Franklin Bridge
- Assembly Version Of Atlantic City Takeover Never Comes Up For A Vote