DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Eagles Fans Share Thoughts On Bittersweet Victory Over Rams
- Five Injured, Four Critically, In Head-On Collision In Delaware County
- Carson Wentz Leaves Game With Knee Injury
- Man Killed In Kensington Shooting
- Former Philadelphia DA Seth Williams Moved To West Virginia Prison
- NJ Woman Hailed Hero For Rescuing 3 Boys, Dog From Burning Home
- 5 Wounded In String Of Shootings In Chester
- Weekend Storm Brings Record Daily Snowfall In Philadelphia
- Police: Woman Dies After Being Pushed From Pickup Truck, Hit By Car
- Puerto Rico: Death Toll From Hurricane Climbs To 64 With 2 ‘Indirect Deaths’