DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Police: Driver Hits 15 Parked Vehicles In South Philly
- Prosecutor’s Office: Man Charged With Assaulting 6 Children At YMCA In New Jersey
- Rothman Institute Explores Medical Marijuana As Pain Treatment Option
- Students Show Off Their Work At ‘Touch The Future’ Art Show
- Pennsylvania Dad Charged After Son He Hurt As Infant Dies 20 Years Later
- Police: Man Groped 13-Year-Old Girl At Target
- Expert Discusses Committing Minors To Mental Health Facilities
- South Jersey Catholic School Slated To Close Resurrected By Alumni
- HBO Biopic Starring Al Pacino As Penn State’s Joe Paterno Premieres April 7
- Judges Decline To Immediately Throw Out Pennsylvania Congressional Map