DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Former Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams Disbarred By Disciplinary Board
- Woman Accused Of Carjacking Vehicle With Child Inside At Delaware Wawa
- SEPTA Regional Rail Line Suspended, 2 Other Lines Resume Service After Person Struck By Train
- Pennsylvania Granted Extension On REAL ID Compliance
- Philadelphia Public School Retired Employees Association Celebrates 70 Years Of Service
- Delaware Proposes 3 Sites For New Amazon Headquarters
- Pa. Lawmakers Propose Legislation To Punish Public Nuisances
- Coalition Reflects On Creating Philly’s Amazon Headquarters Bid
- Police: Dog Brought Into Vet To Be Euthanized Found Alive 5 Months Later
- Groundbreaking For New Health Training Center in Camden, Run By Competing Universities