DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- European Leader Pays Philadelphia A Visit
- Donald Trump Has Delegates To Clinch GOP Nomination
- Phila. Police Officer Injured In Accident In Germantown
- Local Woman Dresses In Different War Era Garb To Honor Memorial Day
- Philadelphia Starts Spending On DNC
- Study: Six Hour Workdays Make Workers Happier, More Efficient
- Firefighter Injured Battling 3 Alarm House Blaze
- New Jersey Theme Park Previews New Roller Coaster
- New Jersey Considers Smoking Ban At Public Beaches, Parks
- Bruce Springsteen Wears Penn State Hat In Spain