2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Man Critical After Police-Involved Shooting In West Philadelphia
- Police Investigate Fatal Port Richmond Double Shooting
- University Of Delaware Students Robbed At Gunpoint
- Local Demonstrators Raise Awareness About Climate Change In NY
- Mostly Boos For Jackson In Return To Philly
- SEPTA Service Between Airport, 30th Street Station Restored
- Ex-NJ School Custodian Sentenced For Hidden Cameras
- Police: Rifle Carried By Ambush Suspect Found
- 1 Dead, Dozens Hurt When Bus Overturns In Delaware
- Man Sentenced For Carjacking, High-Speed Pursuit