DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Dick Gregory, Civil Rights Activist And Comedian, Dead At 84
- Smart Technology Helping Prevent Sores In Patients Confined To Hospital Bed
- Fight Over Medical Marijuana Dispensary In Mt. Airy Far From Over
- Camden County Program Offers Therapeutic Horseback Riding For Residents With Special Needs
- Philly Archbishop To Ordain New Bishop For Allentown Diocese
- Long Closed Regional Theatre Returns Down The Shore
- ‘It’s In Dire Need’: Wildwood Officials Considering Replacing Iconic Boardwalk
- Ahead Of Eclipse Monday, ‘Solar Saturday’ Took Over The Mann
- Best In Blue Grass Will Hit South Jersey Labor Day Weekend
- Thousands March In Boston In Protest Of Controversial Rally