2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Boy Becomes First Child In The World To Receive Double Hand Transplant
- New Path On Schuylkill River Trail Opens, Connecting Philadelphia To Phoenixville
- All Lanes Reopen On Roosevelt Boulevard Following Water Main Break
- Weather Blog: Strengthening El Nino…
- Police: Man Fatally Shot In Kensington
- Two State Agencies Partner To Improve Notifications To Sex Crimes Victims
- Women Due To Give Birth During Papal Visit Frustrated With Lack Of Information
- I-TEAM: New Jersey To Outfit All Troopers With Body Cameras
- New Jersey Community Using Fish To Curb Mosquito Problem
- Cops: 2-State Chase Began Over Warrant For Stolen Underwear