DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Shooting On Philly Highway Prompts Barricade Situation
- Kevin Hart Donates $10,000 During Ronald McDonald House Charities Telethon
- New Jersey Health Officials Warning Pet Owners About Deadly Rat-Borne Disease
- Seth Williams’ Lawyer Wants Off Case Because He Doesn’t Believe DA Will Be Able To Pay Him
- Police: Homeowner’s Son Fatally Shoots 3 Suspected Robbers With AR-15 Rifle
- Good Samaritans, Firefighters Rescue 7 Residents From Burning NJ Beach House
- Frontier Offering Non-Stop Flights From PHL To San Juan, Introductory $59 Fares
- Marijuana Plants, Pet Monkey Seized After Police Bust Cubans’ Grow Operation
- Police: Caretaker Charged After Toddler Found Dead In West Oak Lane
- Video Captures Suspect Stealing 60-Inch TV In Philly