2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Prominent Phila. Musician Arrested, Charged With Attempting To Have Sexual Contact With Teen
- Hundreds Of Seniors On The March To A Healthier Lifestyle
- Mt. Airy School Gets iPads For Learning From West Chester University
- Gun Scare Prompts Temporary Lockdown Of Lincoln High School
- 2 Injured After Being Struck By Car While Demonstrating Outside Dietz And Watson Plant
- Survey: More Than One Third Of Vegetarians Admit To Eating Meat When Drinking
- Lucy The Elephant Could Get Some Help From PETA, But There’s A Catch
- NJ State Trooper Helps Save Life Of Baby Girl
- New Queen Bee Crowned At Academy of Natural Sciences
- Netflix Raising US Price For Most Popular Video Plan By $1