DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Cops: Son Beat Parents To Death Inside Family Home
- Toomey Crosses Gun-Rights Divide In Pennsylvania Senate Race
- Michigan May Soon Allow Self-Driving Cars On The Road With No One Behind The Wheel
- Yellowstone National Park Worker Falls To Death
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident In Delaware County
- Movie Review: ‘A Tale of Love and Darkness’
- Police: Man Crashes Into Phila. Police Cruiser, Driving Stolen Vehicle
- Officials Seek Suspect After Woman Is Robbed At Gunpoint On SEPTA Platform
- Philadelphia Couple Celebrates 75 Years Of Wedded Bliss
- Police: Man Hospitalized After Attack In Lawncrest