DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Officials: 3 Teens Taken To Hospital After Falling Through Pond In Bucks County
- Do Philly Fans Suffer From “Sports Depression?”
- Lawmakers On Track To Send Christie Bills He Already Vetoed
- Study Explores How Black Men Find Success In College
- North Carolina Road Sign Predicts Super Bowl Outcome?
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Cleared Along Westbound I-76
- Police Officer Dragged By Car In Overbrook
- Rubio Shaken, Trump Not Stirred In Republican Debate
- Philadelphia Firm Develops Star Trek Commemorative Stamps
- Study: ‘Digital Divide’ Doesn’t Reflect Reality