2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- 2 Injured After Car Crashes, Flips Over In Northeast Philadelphia
- Year In Review: Marriage Equality In Pennsylvania
- Year In Review: Pope Francis Announces He’s Coming To Philadelphia In 2015
- Year In Review: Long Manhunt Ensues After Deadly Ambush Of Pa. State Trooper
- Year In Review: LeAnna Washington Resigns From Office After Pleading Guilty To Felony Charge
- Year In Review: Carjacking, Sexual Assault And The Massacre Of A Family In North Philadelphia
- Year In Review: Facebook Remains World’s Largest Social Network
- NJ Businesses Expect Better Times In The Year Ahead, Not That 2014 Was Too Shabby
- South Philly Man Facing Trial After Evidence Of Dog Fighting Found On Property
- Report: Woman Dies Of Natural Causes After Bucks County Hit-And-Run