DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Trumps Signs Executive Actions To Advance Construction Of Keystone XL, Dakota Access Oil Pipelines
- PA Turnpike Official: Delaware River Bridge Closed ‘Minimum Of Two Weeks’
- Lieutenant Critically Injured In Elevator Accident At CJC Is Headed Home
- Did President Trump Already Forget The Date of His Inauguration?
- Florida Man Accused Of Stabbing Dog Because It Was Barking Too Much
- Ex-US Rep. Chaka Fattah Set To Start 10-Year Prison Term
- Police: Person Of Interest In Custody In Chestnut Hill Home Invasion, Sex Assault
- Comey Staying On As FBI Director
- Report: Trump Adviser Kellyanne Conway Punches Man At Inaugural Ball
- New Jersey Dentist Fined Over $1 Million For Assuming Dead Colleague’s Identity