DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- How Millennials Are Driving Changes For Retail Stores
- Professors Using DNA To Bridge Racial Divide, Focus On Our Similarities
- Police In NJ Community Seek Suspect After String Of Lewd Act Incidents
- ‘Day Without A Woman’ Protests Scheduled For March
- Philly Judge Upholds Controller’s Right To Question Spending
- Philadelphia Community Schools Use New Tool To Plan Ahead
- Mayor Kenney Teams With Legal Community To Fight Trump Immigration Laws
- Gymnasts Come Together, Competing To Help Those Battling Breast Cancer
- Philadelphia Muralist Creating Rooftop Art, Hopes To Spread Positivity
- New Jersey Singer Gives Old Song A New, Meaningful Twist