2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Teen Girl, Three Others Dead After Violent Night In Philadelphia
- Local Nature Preserve Cutting Down Trees To Help The Environment
- I-676 Road Closures To Impact Overnight Drivers This Week
- Autistic Adults Find Job Skills, And Life Skills, On A South Jersey Farm
- Latest PATCO Project Means More Single-Tracking Across Ben Franklin Bridge
- Thousands Spend July 4th On The Parkway For ‘Country’s Largest Free Concert’
- Man Shot Multiple Times, Killed In Philly
- Woman Shot In West Philly
- Man Drowns During July 4th Swim At Jersey Shore
- Gay Rights Activists Mark Landmark 1965 Demonstration In Philly