DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Environmental Activist Erin Brockovich Takes Up A Local Cause Over Water Safety
- Google Earth Gets A Huge Upgrade
- AC Mayor Updates Residents On Efforts To Avert State Takeover
- 71 Percent Of Americans Believe Economy Is ‘Rigged’
- Montco Residents Raise Their Concerns Over Water Quality At Information Session
- Facebook Is Making A Change, But Will You Notice?
- New Acts And More Music Expected At America’s Biggest Birthday Party This Year
- Two Local Hospitals Join Forces To Help Mothers And Babies In Montgomery County
- LOVE Park Renovations Temporarily Halted Due To Infrastructure Issues
- PA House Passes Budget Bill