DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Children Should Not Be Given Fruit Juice Before Age 1, According To New Pediatric Guidelines
- Police: Off-Duty Del. Trooper Involved In Shooting During Domestic Dispute
- Firefighters Haul 14 People Trapped In Elevator Over 100 Feet To Safety
- Robots Could Wipe Out Another 6 Million Retail Jobs
- 3 Injured In Del. School Bus Accident
- Pope Francis Explores Possibility Of Ordaining Married Men As Priests
- Sea Lion Grabs Girl And Pulls Her Into Water
- Race, Gender, Fame All Issues As Cosby Jury Selection Starts
- Consumers’ Checkbook Offers Advice On Hiring A Lawn Service
- Jury Selection To Get Underway In Bill Cosby Sex Assault Trial