2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Local Environmental Groups Warn of Accident Potential From Marcellus Shale Freight Trains
- Roxborough Man Facing Charges After SPCA Rescues 9 Dogs From Filthy Conditions
- Christie Says State Can’t Afford Higher Pension Contribution
- PHL Reporting Delays Due To Weather
- Community Cancellations: Wednesday, March 4th
- Man Charged With Beating Grandma To Death With Weighted Sock
- VIDEO: Thief Steals Snow Blower, Other Tools From Philly Home
- Joe Sestak Announces US Senate Run To Unseat Pat Toomey
- Penn Professor Sees Obamacare At Risk If Opponents Prevail in U.S. Supreme Court
- Mayor Nutter’s Next City Budget Will Include 9% Property Tax Hike