2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- 50,000 People Expected At Free Blake Shelton Concert In AC
- Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden Bring Updated Legacies To Susquehanna Bank Center
- Police: Burlington County Area Pet Sitter Stole Jewelry From Multiple Homes
- New Union Contract Gives Police Commissioner Right To Reassign Narco Cops
- Local Bay Beach Closed Due To High Levels Of Bacteria Found In The Water
- Two Charged in Alleged Scheme To Rip Off PennDOT and Taxpayers
- 2 Shootings Involving Philadelphia Police Under Investigation
- Police: Suspects With Young Children Steal From Camden County Rite Aid
- Woman From Sudan Who Faced Death Over Faith Scheduled To Arrive In Philadelphia
- Suspect Wanted For Punching Wawa Clerk For Supposedly Looking At His Daughter Turns Himself In