2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Police: Woman Attacked, Killed In Philadelphia
- Excitement Builds For ‘Fight Of The Century’
- Man Critically Injured In North Philly Double Shooting
- Local Hospital Holds 4th Annual Prom For Young Cancer Patients
- 9 Year Old Girl Accidently Shot With BB Gun
- Philadelphia Science Festival Wrapped Up With Carnival On The Parkway
- Spring In Full Swing At The South Street Spring Festival
- South Jersey Man Admits Conspiring To Illegally Export Firearms Parts
- New Jersey Gas Prices Rise Sharply
- Students Robbed In Separate Incidents Near Temple University