2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Local Young Entrepreneurs Learn How To Take Their Businesses Global
- Are Your Instagram Photos Really Yours? New Art Collection Reminds Us They Aren’t
- Local Union Boss Reflects On Widespread Support Of Jim Kenney
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: Our Guardians of Boating Safety
- Officials Investigate Possible Lightning Strike In Delaware County
- EXCLUSIVE: New Clue In 25 Year Old Unsolved Wildwood Murder
- Police Investigate Scooter, Motorcycle Thefts In Philadelphia
- Police: No Steven Tyler Concert At Mercer County Farm
- 3 Local Towns Make List Of America’s Best Small Beach Towns
- Police: 1 Injured In Kensington Shooting