2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Laser Scans Being Used To Create 3D Virtual Tour Of The Battleship New Jersey
- Collaboration Between Montco School District And PSU Will Result In Fields For Student Athletes And Community
- PATCO Station Closed For 35 Years May Come Alive Again
- 2 Local Youth Tennis Players Will Be Rubbing Elbows With The Pros At The US Open
- Book Argues Many Founding Fathers Were Secretly Deists Rather Than Christians
- Man Critical After Shooting Inside Germantown Home
- Friend Of Man Reportedly Shot By Homeowner In Frankford Says Incident Was ‘Big Misunderstanding’
- One Dead After Shooting In Juniata
- Old City Restaurant Named The Second Best In The Country By Bon Appetit Magazine
- Business Owners Seeing Red After Diner en Blanc