DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured In Quakertown Residential Building Fire
- ‘Proactive Risk Assessment’: Penn State Says Wilderness Too Risky For Outdoors Clubs
- Alternate Cosby Jurors To Spend Time With Courthouse Comfort Dog
- Cosby Jury Enters Day 2 Of Deliberations As They Revisit Testimony Of Star Defense Witness
- Ronny Jackson Withdraws As VA Secretary Nominee
- Police Capture Coyote Spotted In South Philly
- 3 Men Hospitalized After Overnight Triple Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Restaurant Badly Damaged Following Frankford Fire
- Suspect In School Attack Plot Waives Right To Hearing In Exchange For Dropped Charge
- Meek Mill’s Close Friend, Attorney Describe His Prison Release, New Mission