DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Social Media Believes Time Magazine Gave Donald Trump Devil Horns On Cover
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Stock Surges Nearly 10 Percent Since Trump Elected
- Record 607 Bears Killed In New Jersey’s Hunt
- Michelle Obama: I Went To Bed Before Trump Won
- ‘Larger Than Life’: Boehner Sees Trump As Modern-Day Teddy Roosevelt
- Study: Just 1 Cigarette A Day Can Lead To Earlier Death
- Nordstrom’s $85 Rock Wrapped In Leather Out Of Stock–For Now
- Study: More Than A Quarter Of Medical Students Are Depressed, Suicidal
- Drexel Using Video Games To Help Those With Motor Disabilities
- Florida Grocery Store Offers Beer And Wine While You Shop