2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Police: Man Found Dead, Woman Injured In Kensington
- Person Struck By Train In Delaware County; Rail Service Suspended
- Police: 6-Year-Old Boy Struck, Killed By Vehicle In Nicetown
- Police: Arrest Made In West Philadelphia Hit-And-Run That Injured 7-Year-Old Girl
- Woman Struck By Bus In Northern Liberties
- Daughter of Phila. Soul Head Coach Eludes Crash That Killed 4 Teammates
- Teenage Girl Stabbed Multiple Times In South Philadelphia
- Officials: Fire That Killed Cooper Health CEO And His Wife Was Intentionally Set
- Nutter Signs Pot Decriminalization Bill Into Law
- Gun That Accidentally Killed Pa. State Trooper Was Fired By Firearms Instructor