2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Petition Drive Hopes to Save Flourtown Farmers Market, Marked For Eviction
- Feltonville Teachers Called To Investigative Conference For Giving Parents PSSA Opt-Out Advice
- Police: Man Dies After Wilmington Shooting
- Snow Not Panning Out As Planned Could End Up Hurting The Bottom Line Of Some
- Sources: Probe Into On-Duty Sex In Philadelphia Fire Department
- Winter Storm Impacts Some Businesses In Mercer County
- Grounds Laid Out For Death Penalty In Pa. Trooper Ambush Case
- Top Meteorologist At National Weather Service Apologizes For Inaccurate Snow Predictions
- 3 Injured In Partial Roof Collapse At Lululemon In Center City
- Children Make Most Of Day Off After Snow Closes Schools