2nd Person Dies After Delaware Motorcycle Crash
DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Franklin Square Opens Its Visitor Amenities for 2015 Season
- Philadelphia’s Top Election Official May Get Tossed From May 19th Primary Ballot
- Two Large, 3D Electronic Billboards Approved For Tourist Sections of Center City Phila.
- Moody’s Fears Atlantic City Default After State Report
- Police in Delco Widening Search For Woman Missing Since Last June
- Convicted Killer Who Disrupted Previous Sentencing By Grabbing For Deputy’s Gun Gets Life in Prison
- New Jersey Animal Shelter To Launch Pet Food Pantry
- Teen Shot In Head Outside Kensington Mini-Mart
- Five Penn Students Win $150,000 Each For Their Community Service Projects
- Study: Power Naps Significantly Improve Memory Performance