DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Father, Daughter Share Special Bond Over Life-Saving Transplant
- Mother Plans To Sue Saudi Arabia After Losing Son On 9/11
- 6-Year-Old, Caught In Hail Of Gunfire, Back Home With Family
- Battle Over Revolutionary War-Era Building Could Go To D.C.
- President Obama Says He Respects Colin Kaepernick’s Rights In Anthem Protest
- Police Shoot, Kill Man Believed To Have Stabbed Children In Violent Rampage
- Future Of Cable And Internet? In Philly This Week, It’s Right Around The Corner
- Group Of Breast Cancer Survivors Pens Book To Empower Others
- App Promises To Help You Find The Perfect Sperm Donor
- Study: Racial Bias Might Start As Early As Preschool