Entertainment Giant Closes Out One-Woman Show In Bucks County
By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Are Your Vacation ‘Gloaties’ Annoying Your Social Media Followers?
- NJ Court: No GPS Monitoring For Sex Crimes Pre-2007
- White Horse Road Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow
- Pa. Lawmakers Regroup on Regulations For Ride-Sharing Services
- Weather: A Sunny Start To Fall
- Community College of Phila. Marks Its 49th Year With Big Plans
- Study: Red Wine Prevents Cavities
- Service Restored After Suspicious Package Found On Train
- Gov. Christie Returning To Iowa For Branstad Fundraiser
- Center City ‘Gay-Bashing’ Incident Now In Hands of Philadelphia DA