By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- 2 Robbery Suspects Arrested Following Police Pursuit In Delco.
- Heroin Epidemic: Philly Residents Deliver Jar Of Needles To City Officials
- Day 3 Testimony In Seth Williams Trial Focuses On Vacations, Gifts
- New Therapy Wants People Who Have Trouble Sleeping To Sleep Less
- 2 Workers Hospitalized After Scaffolding Collapses In Old City
- Body Of Missing Teen Swimmer Recovered In Hamilton Township
- Taste With Tori: Mike’s Seafood
- Spokesman: Bill Cosby Plans To Give Town Halls On ‘What To Do To Avoid’ Sex Assault Allegations
- Study: Thousands Of Microbes Found On $1 Bills
- City Pools Officially Open For The Summer