By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Preps Underway For Delco Holiday Tradition
- Beyond The Turkey Sandwich: Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas
- Ways To Prevent Shopping Season From Becoming A Budget Buster
- Small Change At Montco Food Pantry Making Big Difference
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Winterfest Food
- CBS 3 Delivers Special Meal To Family In Need
- Thanksgiving Family Feuds: Truth Or Turkey Day Myth?
- Police Capture Person Of Interest In PA State Trooper Shooting
- From Thanksgiving Dinner To Early Black Friday Shopping For Many
- Gunman Sought After Store Clerk Shot, Killed In South Jersey