By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Police: Officer Dorman Likely Released From Hospital Monday
- Woman Fatally Shot In Chest With Crossbow In Northeast Philly
- Taxpayer Group Says Fattah Should Lose Pension
- Weekend Box Office Report: Dory Stays Afloat
- Community Meeting Over Water Quality Concerns Could Lead To Lawsuits
- New I-95 Weight Restrictions During The DNC
- Philly Summer Meals Program Helps Students During Break
- End Of A 3-Year Long Detour In Sight For Montco Residents
- Phillies Host First Ever Yoga Day
- Pope Says Christians Should Apologize To Gay People