By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Dog Shot After Child Bitten
- Families And Veterans Spend Memorial Day At Beverly National Cemetery
- Keep Quiet: Is Facebook Listening?
- Chester-Based Company Helping Returning Veterans
- Firefighters Battle 4-Alarm Blaze At Philly American Legion Hall
- 2 Local Photographers Host Free Photo Shoot For Dads And Their Kids
- Local Vietnam Vets Honored At War Memorial
- Wildwood Beach Trashed After Memorial Day Weekend
- Bookkeeper Sentenced For Stealing From Comedian Joe Piscopo
- Striking Verizon Workers To Return Wednesday