Entertainment Giant Closes Out One-Woman Show In Bucks County
By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Northern Liberties Hosts 7th Annual 2nd Street Festival
- Wolf Plans To ‘Soon’ Unveil New Choice To Head State Police
- Man Goes Overboard, Spends 4 Hours In Water Before Rescue
- Pedestrian Struck, Critically Injured By Car In Roxborough
- Hotel Rooms Still Available For Pope’s Visit To Philadelphia
- PA: Month #2 With No Budget And No Sign Of Deal
- Hamels Takes Out Ad In Sunday Paper Thanking Phillies Fans
- SEPTA Papal Passes Set To Go On Sale Via Online Lottery
- ‘Dark Money’ Disclosure Rules Now The Law In Philadelphia
- Dozens Of Child Support Offenders Arrested In Burlington County