Entertainment Giant Closes Out One-Woman Show In Bucks County
By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Harrisburg Man Gets Prison Time For Pipe Bomb Manufacture
- Nor’easter Develops Tonight
- Some Seeing Red Over Cancelled Flights Due To Impending Snow Storm
- Jonathan Saidel Decides Against 2015 Run for Philadelphia Mayor
- Travel Disrupted As Snow Moves Across Philadelphia Region
- Community Cancellations: Monday, January 26th
- Minor Earthquake Shakes Chester County
- Survey: Philadelphians Love Their Sweatpants
- Outreach Specialists Comb Philadelphia Area, Searching For Homeless in Danger of Freezing
- NJ Transit To Shut Down System Monday Night