Entertainment Giant Closes Out One-Woman Show In Bucks County
By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Taney Dragons Parade Throughout City To Celebrate LLWS Run
- Local 9-Year-Old Competitive Shooter, Her Father Weigh In On Arizona Gun Range Accident
- PSPCA Rescues 3 Dogs From West Oak Lane Home
- Husband Shoots Wife Inside NJ Hospital; Son Found Dead In Family Home
- Police Investigate Interrupted Burglary In Haverford Township
- 22 Bags Of Pedigree Dry Dog Food Recalled
- Girl Abducted From West Philadelphia School Testifies
- Taney Dragons Reflect On The Memory Of A Lifetime
- Bodies Of Two Men Found In Schuylkill River; Third Man Found Stabbed
- Chicken Cutlets Recalled Over Listeria Concerns