Entertainment Giant Closes Out One-Woman Show In Bucks County
By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- ‘Christmas Vacation’ Prank On Garden State Parkway
- Former Rutgers Student Charged With Arson
- A Christmas Miracle! Two SEPTA Officers Deliver Baby Aboard Train
- Man Critical After Being Shot 3 Times In North Philly
- Over A Century Of Christmases For One Chester County Woman
- Volunteers Make Sure Veterans Have A Merry Christmas
- People Put Their Holiday On Hold To See ‘The Interview’ At Local Theater
- Local Family Helps Make Christmas Special For Families With Sick Children
- Shelter Animals Looking For A Home For The Holidays
- Potential Revel Casino Buyer Wants Discount