By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Wintry Mix Hits Philadelphia Region Leaving Roadways Slick
- Rescue Efforts Continue As Teenager Gets Trapped In Lancaster County Cave
- Celebrating National Cafe Au Lait Day In Center City
- Medical Marijuana Industry Launches In Pennsylvania
- HPV Vaccination Lags Behind Other Adolescent Vaccines In Philadelphia Region, Report Finds
- New Philadelphia Program Aims To Help U.S. Veterans Pursue Life’s Work
- Pennsylvania Lobbyist Bill Signed
- Bottled Or Tap? Choice Of Drinking Water In Philly May Surprise You
- Relic Exhibition Set For Montgomery County Parish
- Analysis: New Jersey Senate Race Just Got Interesting