By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Camden’s Field Of Dreams Withers, But Construction Blooms
- Famed Swiss Climber Ueli Steck Dies In Everest Training Accident
- 7 Killed, Dozens Injured As Storm Hits Midwest, Southwest States
- Flying Cars? A Prototype Has People Asking, How Close Are We?
- Travelers Who Target National Parks Generate Big Bucks In PA, Per Report
- Philly Hopes To Lure Movie Producers To Town With Possible New Incentives
- Expert Says One In Eight Couples Have Trouble Starting Families Due To Infertility
- Wawa Raising Money For Del. Fallen Trooper’s Family
- Upcoming Black Arts Festival Announces 31 Days Of Programming
- Fyre Festival: When A $12,000 Luxury Festival In Paradise Turns Into Chaos