By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Spokesman: George HW Bush Hospitalized With Blood Infection
- South Jersey Twins Paving The Way For Cancer Research
- Police: Boy Riding Mini Bike With Mom’s Boyfriend Struck, Killed By Suspected DUI Driver
- Study: Regular Morning Meal Could Help You Stay Slim
- Toronto Police Say 9 Dead, 16 Injured By Van
- Cosby Retrial: Defense Rests; Cosby Doesn’t Testify
- 3-Alarm Fire Ravages Apartment Complex In Willingboro
- Murder Charge After Missing 20-Year-Old’s Skeletal Remains Found In New Jersey
- Man, Woman Killed In North Philly House Party Shooting Identified
- Elderly Pennsylvania Man Calls Police For Help To See Sick Wife In Hospital