Entertainment Giant Closes Out One-Woman Show In Bucks County
By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Nice Weather, Family Fun Makes For Perfect Combo At Spruce Street Harbor
- Police Searching For Missing Camden County Woman
- Sinkhole Shuts Down New Jersey Bridge
- 5 Men Steal Cash, 15 Pairs Of Sneakers During Northeast Philly Home Invasion
- Delco Church Prepares 10,000 Meals To Help Stop Hunger
- Camden Police Investigate Possible Abduction
- Police: Pa. Woman Accused Of Tying Man To Bed, Setting Him On Fire Arrested
- Laurel Hill Cemetery Pays Tribute To Those Who Made Ultimate Sacrifice For Our Country
- Man Shot 4 Times, Critically Injured In North Philly
- Actress Anne Meara, Mom Of Ben Stiller, Dies