Entertainment Giant Closes Out One-Woman Show In Bucks County
By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Local Doctor Discusses The Difference Between D.O. And M.D.
- Police: Woman Attacked, Killed In Philadelphia
- Excitement Builds For ‘Fight Of The Century’
- Man Critically Injured In North Philly Double Shooting
- Local Hospital Holds 4th Annual Prom For Young Cancer Patients
- 9 Year Old Girl Accidently Shot With BB Gun
- Philadelphia Science Festival Wrapped Up With Carnival On The Parkway
- Spring In Full Swing At The South Street Spring Festival
- South Jersey Man Admits Conspiring To Illegally Export Firearms Parts
- New Jersey Gas Prices Rise Sharply