By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- How Philly Officials Plan To Improve The Roads For Cyclists And Drivers
- Scholarship Surprises For Philadelphia Families
- Hundreds Honor Late Trooper During Vigil
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Stealing Thousands From Youth Football League
- Main Line School Puts On Performance To Honor Fallen Alum
- Justice Clarence Thomas Temporarily Stays Execution Of Alabama Death Row Inmate
- Taste With Tori: Davio’s
- Chester County To Recount Votes In Several Precincts
- Abilify Reaches Settlement With 43 States, Including PA
- Police: Lower Makefield Man Admits To Killing His Mother