By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Pumpkins And Candy Galore
- What Are The Most Popular Halloween Candies In PA, NJ, DE?
- Eakins Oval Transforms Into Pot Lovers Paradise
- Planned Parenthood Honor Features Abortion Debate In NJ State Senate
- Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Trade Blows At Annual Al Smith Dinner
- Nintendo Unveils New Console: The ‘Nintendo Switch’
- Presidential Campaigns Return To Philadelphia
- Anti-Violence Groups Gather To End Violence In African American Community
- Delco Native Strives To ‘Survive’ On Reality TV
- Wagner Free Institute To Host Celebration Of Bones