Entertainment Giant Closes Out One-Woman Show In Bucks County
By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- AG Warns Consumers Of Recent Phone Scams In Pa.
- Delaware Bans Minors From Tanning Beds
- I-95 NB Night Lane Closure Scheduled This Week In Philadelphia
- NJ Wedding Reception Shut Down When Brawl Breaks Out
- ‘The Situation’ Agrees To Anger Management Classes
- Police: Driver Dies After SUV Crashes Into Delaware River At Penn’s Landing
- Lightning Suspected In Fire That Destroyed Building At Chester County Campground
- A Taste Of Autumn Tonight And Tomorrow
- 1 Reportedly Dead After Dump Truck And Vehicle Collide In Hatboro
- DA: Sixers Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Crash