Entertainment Giant Closes Out One-Woman Show In Bucks County
By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Montgomery County DA: ‘On What Planet Do You Send Naked Photos To A Teen Boy And Think It’s Private?’
- Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Support Softening In All-Important Swing States
- Authorities in Montco Checking Door-to-Door For Valid Dog Licenses
- Philadelphia Ranked One Of The Most Bike-friendly Cities
- 1 Dead, Several Injured After Car Crashes Through Nail Salon In Northeast Philadelphia
- Ex-Firefighter In Custody After Taking Several Hostage Inside Elkins Park Firehouse
- CDC: NJ Medicaid Reimbursement Rates Leaving New Patients Out In The Cold
- Wrangling Begins Over Next Philadelphia Budget: How Will Schools Get Funded?
- Girlfriend Charged With Saturday’s Murder of Darby Borough Police Officer
- Police Seeking Group of Teens Who Sucker-Punched Older Man on 15th & Market Subway Platform