By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Man Poses For Maternity Shoot With Fast Food Belly
- Here Are Google’s Top Searches For 2017: Matt Lauer, Hurricane Irma And More
- 3 Florida Men Charged In Shark Dragging Video Incident
- Man Shot Dead In North Philadelphia
- Police Search For 2 Suspects Wanted In Deadly Hit-And-Run
- Sources: 2 Young Boys Die In Schwenksville House Fire; 3 Others Injured
- Democrat Doug Jones Wins Alabama Senate Seat, Beating Roy Moore Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Chester County Mother Sentenced In Beating Death Of 3-Year-Old Son
- Some Say Adults Shouldn’t Exchange Christmas Gifts
- 130 Dogs Flown In To Be Adopted At Mega Adoption Event In Philadelphia