By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Phillies Fan Who Caught Howard HR Ball Returns It, Meets Him
- Carrie Underwood Enjoys Day With Son At Sesame Place
- Kaine To Stump In Philly After Vice Presidential Debate
- Pennsylvania College Suspends Students Over Blackface Video
- Clinton Campaign Seizes On Trump Cameo In Playboy Video
- Low-Income Residents Treated To Free Pet Wellness Day In West Philly
- Political Costumes Proving Popular, But One Trumps All Others
- South Jersey Man Gets Prison Term For Killing Estranged Wife’s Boyfriend
- Governor Wolf Calls For Investigation Into PPA Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal
- Free Clinics Available To Wipe Minor Criminal Offenses From Your Record