1 Injured In Motorcycle Accident In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Pull Woman And Infant From River After Mother Tosses Child In
- Kayaker Rescues Man Who Jumped Off Bridge In Suicide Attempt
- Car Accident Injures Philadelphia Police Officers And Two Civilians
- Atlantic City Man Sentenced For Role In Drug Ring
- Police: DUI Being Probed In Crash That Injured Pa. Lawmaker