1 Injured In Motorcycle Accident In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Searching For Missing 80-Year-Old Philadelphia Woman
- 16-Year-Old In Police Custody, Accused Of Shooting 13-Year-Old Twice In Stomach
- Trump Plaza Shuts Down; 4th Atlantic City Casino To Close
- Woman Shot Three Times While Sitting On Front Steps
- Police: Man Shot And Killed By Girlfriend’s Father While Climbing Through Apartment Window