PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Magee Rehabilitation Hospital Unveils Bionic Suit For Use With Stroke And Spinal Cord Injuries
- Report Calls Philadelphia One Of America’s Most Walkable Cities
- Teen Retailer Aeropostale Has Filed For Bankruptcy
- New Exhibit At Eastern State Penitentiary Unlocks Conversation About Mass Incarceration
- Civic Groups Take On Philadelphia’s Elections Commissioners