1 Injured In Motorcycle Accident In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Wearing Spider-Man Mask Accused Of Robbing Pa. Pool Hall
- New Wheelchair-Accessible Cabs Begin Rolling Onto Philadelphia’s Streets
- Ocean City Retains Title As New Jersey’s Most Popular Beach
- U.S. Probing Possible Airline Collusion That Kept Fares High
- Area Patient-Assistance Group Says Need For Housing During Pope Visit is Huge