PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia’s Newest Attraction Offers A Panoramic View Of The City And Beyond
- State Trooper In Stable Condition After Being Shot On Vine Street Expressway
- Bucks County Officials Stepping Up DUI Patrols This Thanksgiving Eve
- NJ Lottery Defends Sales And Marketing Partnership
- New Jersey Lottery Reports Drop In Revenues In Fiscal 2015