PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Crews Making Progress Restoring Damaged Headstones In Wissinoming
- IHOP Server Receives Praise After Helping Disabled Woman Eat Her Meal
- Christie Will Advise Trump Panel On Opioid Addiction
- Ex-Christie Aides To Be Sentenced In New Jersey Bridge Case