PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Local Sculptors Plan To Put Valentine’s Day On Ice
- Moorestown Residents Are Concerned About What Is In The Drinking Water
- Students React To Stomach Illness Spreading At Ursinus College
- South Jersey Man Fighting ALS Thanks Strangers For Help
- Survey: Americans To Spend Record Amounts On Valentine’s Day Gifts