PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Truck Crashes Into School Bus In Springfield, Delaware County, Bus Driver Injured
- Need Advice? Recent Temple Grad Offers It For Free
- Gun Control Talk Mixes With Political Push For Clinton In South Jersey
- SEPTA Launches Pilot Project To Make It Easier For Suburban Regional Rail Riders
- Traffic Snarled After Cement Truck Overturns On Garden State Parkway