PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Jersey State Trooper Indicted With Stopping Female Drivers For Dates
- Officials Announce LOVE Park’s Grand Reopening Date, New Sponsor
- Southwest Airlines Sought More Time For Engine Inspections
- Philadelphia Police Commissioner Apologizes For Starbucks Controversial Arrests Of 2 Black Men
- Lockdown Lifted At Elementary In Olney After Bullet Was Found Inside School