PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Police Officers To Deliver Thanksgiving Meals To Families In Need
- Dog Attack Leaves Person Hospitalized
- SEPTA Urges Riders To Watch Their Step
- Eagles, James Taylor And His All-Star Band Announce 2018 Tour Stop In Philly
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Reputation’ Becomes Best Selling Album Of 2017 In Just One Week