PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — FIFA has officially charged Uruguay’s Luis Suarez with biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during a World Cup match yesterday.
This means Uruguay’s best offensive player could be suspended. He’s apparently done it two others times.
FIFA officially announced an investigation early Wednesday.
Chiellini was allegedly bitten on his left shoulder and afterwards, Suarez grabbed his teeth and fell to the ground.
- On The Rise: Matthew Fitzpatrick And European Tour’s Next Generation
- 3-0 Eagles Now Have 10th Shortest Super Bowl Odds
- Villanova Visits Elon Saturday, Looking For Fourth Straight Win
- Tim Tebow Hits Home Run On First Instructional League Pitch
- WWE-NFL Connection: Big E’s Friend Plays For Giants, Is Hilarious