PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — FIFA has officially charged Uruguay’s Luis Suarez with biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during a World Cup match yesterday.
This means Uruguay’s best offensive player could be suspended. He’s apparently done it two others times.
FIFA officially announced an investigation early Wednesday.
Chiellini was allegedly bitten on his left shoulder and afterwards, Suarez grabbed his teeth and fell to the ground.
- NFL Commissioner, LeBron James Blast Trump For Tweets Against Athletes
- Episcopal Academy Offers Students Place To Explore Beyond Classroom
- Suzuki Homers Twice As Braves Beat Phillies 7-2
- Eagles Deal With Banged Up Secondary Heading Into Week 3
- Eagles Injury Report: Rodney McLeod A Game-Time Decision As Eagles Defense Missing Secondary Help