PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — FIFA has officially charged Uruguay’s Luis Suarez with biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during a World Cup match yesterday.
This means Uruguay’s best offensive player could be suspended. He’s apparently done it two others times.
FIFA officially announced an investigation early Wednesday.
Chiellini was allegedly bitten on his left shoulder and afterwards, Suarez grabbed his teeth and fell to the ground.
- Eagles’ Running Back Blount Makes Surprise Visit To South Philly School
- NFL To Donate 100 Percent Of Underdog T-Shirt Profits To Philly School District
- Eagles To Don Midnight Green Super Bowl LII Jerseys Versus Patriots
- Ray Lewis On Eagles-Patriots Super Bowl Matchup
- Brandon Graham On Tom Brady: ‘Got To Get After Him’