PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — FIFA has officially charged Uruguay’s Luis Suarez with biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during a World Cup match yesterday.
This means Uruguay’s best offensive player could be suspended. He’s apparently done it two others times.
FIFA officially announced an investigation early Wednesday.
Chiellini was allegedly bitten on his left shoulder and afterwards, Suarez grabbed his teeth and fell to the ground.
- NFL Picks Week 14: Giants End Cowboys’ Streak And Chiefs Seize Control Of AFC West
- Esiason: Wentz Just ‘Going Through Natural Progression’ Of Learning NFL QB
- CBS Sports’ Tracy Wolfson Talks Steelers-Bills, Le’Veon Bell
- Boomer Between The Games: Week 14 Preview With Bart Scott
- MLB Outfielder Matt Szczur To Lead South Jersey Christmas Parade