PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — FIFA has officially charged Uruguay’s Luis Suarez with biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during a World Cup match yesterday.
This means Uruguay’s best offensive player could be suspended. He’s apparently done it two others times.
FIFA officially announced an investigation early Wednesday.
Chiellini was allegedly bitten on his left shoulder and afterwards, Suarez grabbed his teeth and fell to the ground.
- Gonzaga Trounces Xavier 83-59 To Advance To First Final Four In School History
- Collegiate Rowing Teams Participate In 35th Memorial Murphy Cup Regatta
- Bobrovsky Terrific Again As Blue Jackets Beat Flyers 1-0
- Career Nights For Saric, Long Lift 76ers Past Bulls, 117-107
- Is Lonzo Ball’s Overly Proud Dad Putting Too Much Pressure On Him Or Is He Making Him A Star?