PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Searching For Driver Who Sped Through Crime Scene, Nearly Hitting Several Officers
- Police Seek To Identify Man’s Body Washed Up On Beach
- Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Trump’s Travel Ban To Go Into Effect
- NJ TRANSIT Rail Line Service Resumes After Person Fatally Struck By Train
- Kate Bilo Hospitalized Following Multiple Blood Clots In Lungs