Male Dies After Being Shot In The Chest In Broad Daylight
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Small Pets Welcome On Some Amtrak Trains Starting October 12th
- NJ Takes Margate To Court Over Protective Dunes On The Beach
- Beyond ‘Like:’ 5 Ways You Might Soon Emote On Facebook
- Jury Hears From Victims, Excavator Operator In Salvation Army Building Collapse Trial
- Buying Smokes In A Drug Store Would Be Banned Under Bill Introduced In Phila. City Council