PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- President Trump Announces New Afghanistan Strategy
- ‘Plane View’ Of Eclipse Leaves Some Philly-Bound Passengers Disappointed
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered To Pay $417 Million In Talcum Powder Case
- New Yorker Chosen To Lead Philadelphia Police Advisory Commission
- Police: Victim Attacked By Machete-Wielding Man In Camden County