PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Olympic Legend Comes To Olney Elementary Bearing Gifts From Comcast
- Nazi Flag At Bloomsburg Fair Sparks Outrage On Social Media
- Atlantic City Seeks $100M From Airport Sale To Water Utility
- Authorities: Man Fatally Shot By Intruders In Burlington County Home Invasion
- Record Ratings Expected For Presidential Debate, But Will It Change Anyone’s Mind?