PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Bill Cosby Retrial: Jury Adjourns For The Night, Deliberations Continue Thursday
- Dog Left To Die In Park Named After ‘Rocky’ Due To Fighting Spirit
- Report: Best Summer Flight Deals This Week, Save Up To 12 Percent
- Meek Mill’s Close Friend, Attorney Describe His Prison Release, New Mission
- Montgomery County Police Officers Get Training On Autism