Male Dies After Being Shot In The Chest In Broad Daylight
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 2 Injured After Car Crashes, Flips Over In Northeast Philadelphia
- Year In Review: Marriage Equality In Pennsylvania
- Year In Review: Pope Francis Announces He’s Coming To Philadelphia In 2015
- Year In Review: Long Manhunt Ensues After Deadly Ambush Of Pa. State Trooper
- Year In Review: LeAnna Washington Resigns From Office After Pleading Guilty To Felony Charge