PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Atlantic City Bans Balloon Releases; Imposes $500 Fine
- At Least 29 Medical Workers Quit Following Del. Prison Uprising
- Police: 2 Men Shot While Sleeping In East Mount Airy
- Birthday Extravaganza: Philly Zoo’s Gorilla Baby ‘Amani’ Turns 6 Months Old
- Soda Tax Defies Predictions With $5.7M In Revenue To Date, City Officials Say