Male Dies After Being Shot In The Chest In Broad Daylight
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held For New Affordable Townhomes In Port Richmond
- Nissan Recalls 300,000 Vehicles To Adjust Console Panel
- Police: 1 Dead After Shooting On South Street In Philadelphia
- DA Reviews Inappropriate Email Situation; Orders Sensitivity Training For Employees
- Officials Looking Into Dog’s Death In Chester County