PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Lady Gaga’s National Anthem Stirs Prop Bet Controversy
- Weather: More Snow Chances This Week Despite Groundhog’s Early Spring Prediction
- CBS Confirms ‘The Good Wife’ Will End In Super Bowl Ad
- Super Bowl Celebration Ends With An Engagement In Delaware
- Construction Execs To Pay Back Feds In $19M Fraud Scheme