PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Democrat Doug Jones Wins Alabama Senate Seat, Beating Roy Moore Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Chester County Mother Sentenced In Beating Death Of 3-Year-Old Son
- Some Say Adults Shouldn’t Exchange Christmas Gifts
- 130 Dogs Flown In To Be Adopted At Mega Adoption Event In Philadelphia
- Superior Court Denies Bail Motion For Meek Mill