Male Dies After Being Shot In The Chest In Broad Daylight
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- PennDOT Begins Repaving on 14 Miles of State Highways Through Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bike Share Program Begins In April
- Judge Weighs ‘Mental Anguish’ Law Opposed By Convicted Cop-Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Phila. City Council Postpones Action on Food Truck Propane Tank Inspections
- Stepfather Charged With Murder In Death Of 9-Week-Old NJ Girl