PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers are seeking a new mascot, and hey, it could be you.
The Sixers haven’t had a mascot since Hip-Hop, who was retired afted the 2011 season. Former CEO, Adam Aron, did hold a fan vote for a new mascot before the shortened 2012 season, but no mascot was ever chosen.
Now, a new posting on Sixers.com shows the Sixers are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and talented individual to become the new mascot for the team.
There is no word on what thing or animal will actually represent the mascot.
Some of the qualifications include:
- Ability to dance
- Good interpersonal skills (especially with children)
- Good with spontaneous crowd-interaction
- Great personality
You can apply here.
h/t to @BSLine
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Final Phase Of NFL Draft Road Closures Goes Into Effect
- SEPTA Outlines Mass Transit Game Plan Ahead Of NFL Draft
- As Draft Day Approaches Some May Ask Themselves, How Does It Work?
- Draft Day: End Of A Long Road To The NFL
- Report: Marlins To Finalize $1.3B Bid To Sell Team To Jeter, Bush