PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers are seeking a new mascot, and hey, it could be you.
The Sixers haven’t had a mascot since Hip-Hop, who was retired afted the 2011 season. Former CEO, Adam Aron, did hold a fan vote for a new mascot before the shortened 2012 season, but no mascot was ever chosen.
Now, a new posting on Sixers.com shows the Sixers are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and talented individual to become the new mascot for the team.
There is no word on what thing or animal will actually represent the mascot.
Some of the qualifications include:
- Ability to dance
- Good interpersonal skills (especially with children)
- Good with spontaneous crowd-interaction
- Great personality
You can apply here.
h/t to @BSLine
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Cowboys QB Romo Has Broken Bone In Back
- Mets Take Down Phillies, 9-4
- Sugar House Casino Welcomes Boxing For The First Time
- Soul Win Arena Bowl XXIX Over Rattlers, 56-42
- Keidel: Tim Tebow Wants To Play Baseball… Why Do We Care So Much?