Pick-6 Ticket Worth $20M Sold In Ocean County, NJ
TRENTON, NJ (CBS) – How’s a cool $20 million sound on a hot day?
For one Ocean County winner, it’s about to become reality.
According to the NJ Lottery, a winning Pick-6 ticket correctly matching all six balls was sold at the 7-Eleven on Lacey Road in Forked River. That ticket is worth $20,100,000.
The winning numbers from the Monday, June 16th drawing were 03-12-18-34-35-42.
The retailer will also get a $10,000 bonus for selling the ticket.
For more information, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Amazon Ships First Order From New NJ Warehouse
- 5-Year-Old Boy From Pa. Creates And Designs His Own App
- Pennsylvania Police Charge Mother After Dead Newborn Discovered In Trash Bag
- Phila. Parking Authority Admits Confusion About Motorcycle Parking Rules
- And The 2014 Unhealthiest Restaurant Items In America Are…