TRENTON, NJ (CBS) – How’s a cool $20 million sound on a hot day?
For one Ocean County winner, it’s about to become reality.
According to the NJ Lottery, a winning Pick-6 ticket correctly matching all six balls was sold at the 7-Eleven on Lacey Road in Forked River. That ticket is worth $20,100,000.
The winning numbers from the Monday, June 16th drawing were 03-12-18-34-35-42.
The retailer will also get a $10,000 bonus for selling the ticket.
For more information, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Gov. Wolf Says Senator Leach Should Resign Over Misconduct Allegations
- Police Searching For Suspect In NE Philly Shooting
- Fans Aren’t Blaming Not Having Wentz For Eagles’ ‘Torturous Win’ Over Giants
- Philadelphia Comedian’s Play Takes Us Home For The Holidays
- Shale Tax Supporters Face Slow Go In PA House