Pick-6 Ticket Worth $20M Sold In Ocean County, NJ
TRENTON, NJ (CBS) – How’s a cool $20 million sound on a hot day?
For one Ocean County winner, it’s about to become reality.
According to the NJ Lottery, a winning Pick-6 ticket correctly matching all six balls was sold at the 7-Eleven on Lacey Road in Forked River. That ticket is worth $20,100,000.
The winning numbers from the Monday, June 16th drawing were 03-12-18-34-35-42.
The retailer will also get a $10,000 bonus for selling the ticket.
For more information, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Cast Members From Stage Musical Dirty Dancing Teach Dance Class At Local High School
- Mitchell & Ness Unveils Top-Selling Throwback Jerseys By State
- Debate Over NJ’s New Standardized Test Shifts From Classroom To Legislature
- Philadelphia School District ‘Lump Sum’ Budget Getting OK’d Despite Funding Holes
- Police Investigate Possible Abduction In Fairmount