PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan continues to show signs of improvement following a deadly six-vehicle accident on the New Jersey Turnpike (See Previous Story).
Morgan’s publicist, Lewis Kay, issued the following statement on Monday:
“Happy to pass along that Tracy has been upgraded to fair condition, which is a great improvement. His personality is certainly starting to come back as well.
Also, Jeff Millea’s family shared that he has been upgraded to fair condition as well.”
Morgan, a former ‘Saturday Night Live’ and ’30 Rock’ star, was returning from a show at The Rollins Center at Dover Downs in Delaware at the time of the accident.
Comedian James McNair, 63, was killed in the June 7 crash and two others were injured: Jeffery Millea, 37, and Ardie Fuqua Jr. (See Previous Story).
The truck driver charged in the accident has pleaded not guilty to death by auto and assault by auto charges (See Previous Story).
Check Out These Other Stories:
- 2016 Was Banner Year For Tourism In Philadelphia
- Mayor Kenney Taps Product Of Philadelphia School System To Help Run It
- ‘Sessions’ Confirmation Would Be Dangerous’: Advocates At LGBTQ Conference Voice Opposition To AG Nomination
- Police: Man Claims Cousins Attacked Him Because They Didn’t Like Their Christmas Presents
- President Obama Pardons Baseball Legend Willie McCovey For Tax Evasion