NEW YORK (AP) — A Massachusetts woman says she was nearly kicked off a JetBlue flight after her 3-year-old was forced to urinate in her seat.
Jennifer Deveraux tells Boston TV station WBC-TV that the incident happened Monday on JetBlue Flight 518 from New York to Boston.
Deveraux says the plane was delayed on the tarmac and her three-year-old daughter, Summers, asked go to the bathroom.
But Deveraux says the flight attendant said, “No sit down,” and Summers urinated in her seat.
Deveraux says she got up to clean the mess and the flight attendant yelled at her again.
Deveraux says the pilot announced that a non-compliant passenger was being brought to security.
But in the end Deveraux was allowed to stay on the flight.
JetBlue says it is investigating the matter.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Woman’s Tinder Date Steals Dog From Home She Was House-Sitting
- 2 Philly-Area Food Trucks Compete For $50,000 On Food Network
- Judge Delays Cosby’s Sex Assault Retrial Until Spring
- NTSB Investigating After 33 Injured When Train Crashes At 69th Street Terminal
- Rabbi Accused Of Stealing Special Needs School Money Takes Temporary Leave