Mom Says Her 3-Year-Old Was Forced To Pee In Seat On Plane
NEW YORK (AP) — A Massachusetts woman says she was nearly kicked off a JetBlue flight after her 3-year-old was forced to urinate in her seat.
Jennifer Deveraux tells Boston TV station WBC-TV that the incident happened Monday on JetBlue Flight 518 from New York to Boston.
Deveraux says the plane was delayed on the tarmac and her three-year-old daughter, Summers, asked go to the bathroom.
But Deveraux says the flight attendant said, “No sit down,” and Summers urinated in her seat.
Deveraux says she got up to clean the mess and the flight attendant yelled at her again.
Deveraux says the pilot announced that a non-compliant passenger was being brought to security.
But in the end Deveraux was allowed to stay on the flight.
JetBlue says it is investigating the matter.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Across Pennsylvania, A Push For Universal Pre-Kindergarten
- Philadelphia Clergy Join Protests Over Ferguson, Mo. Police Shooting
- New Jersey Requires Students To Get CPR Lessons
- A Philadelphia School Cheers — and Shelters — Its Little League Stars
- Caught On Tape: Violent, Unprovoked Attack Inside Frankford Business