PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Philly Police: Man Wanted for Attempting to Abduct Girl From Mother
- Student Reporters From Philadelphia Head To D.C. To Cover Inauguration
- Transfer of Power: Donald Trump to Become America’s 45th President
- 4-Car Crash On Rt. 55 Under Investigation In Glassboro
- Reports: Italy Avalanche Survivor Total Now 8