PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Day One Of DNC Featured Multiple Speakers, Multiple Issues
- More E. Coli Cases Prompt General Mills Flour Recall Expansion
- Protests Stifle Some Businesses In Philadelphia
- Sarah Silverman At DNC: ‘To The Bernie Or Bust People, You’re Being Ridiculous’
- Mississippi Flag Removed From Avenue Of The States After Complaints