PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Man Charged With Killing 3 Women, Including Philly Teen
- Raindrop-Sized Technology Letting People Ditch Their Reading Glasses
- GOP-Sponsored Bill Blocks Over $1 Billion In Funding To Pennsylvania Sanctuary Cities
- Nurse Accused Of Secretly Videotaping Patients
- Local Religious Leaders Stand Together Following Jewish Cemetery Vandalism