PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Bill Cosby Retrial: Jury Adjourns For The Night, Deliberations Continue Thursday
- Dog Left To Die In Park Named After ‘Rocky’ Due To Fighting Spirit
- Report: Best Summer Flight Deals This Week, Save Up To 12 Percent
- Meek Mill’s Close Friend, Attorney Describe His Prison Release, New Mission
- Montgomery County Police Officers Get Training On Autism