PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- NJ Police Use Humor To Help Find Robbery Suspect
- Scott Franzke: Baseball Lost ‘Great Young Talent’ With Tragic Death Of Jose Fernandez
- Charles Osgood Signs Off From ‘CBS Sunday Morning’ After 22 years
- 2 Men Charged In Parking Lot Altercation At Rutgers Campus
- Eagles Fans Hope Team Can Cook Up Win Against Steelers