PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Philadelphia Officials Craft Case For Long-Term Army-Navy Bid
- Supporters Of Mumia Abu-Jamal Protest His Medical Treatment In State Prison
- Green Party Candidate Jill Stein Petitions For PA Recount, Days Before Federal Deadline
- Kenney Slams Toll Brothers’ Plan To Double Height Of Jewelers’ Row Project
- Mound Of Old Televisions Growing At NJ County Site As Recycling Bill Sits On Christie’s Desk