PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Democrat Doug Jones Wins Alabama Senate Seat, Beating Roy Moore Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Chester County Mother Sentenced In Beating Death Of 3-Year-Old Son
- Some Say Adults Shouldn’t Exchange Christmas Gifts
- 130 Dogs Flown In To Be Adopted At Mega Adoption Event In Philadelphia
- Superior Court Denies Bail Motion For Meek Mill