Survey: Men More Likely Than Women To Make A Big Purchase Without Telling Spouse
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- No Cash? Digital Tip Jar Allows You To Tip With Your Credit, Debit Card
- Family Of Convicted Murderer Hopeful New DNA Evidence Will Prove His Innocence
- 15-Year-Old Dead, Another Injured In Double Shooting In Olney
- House Signs Off On Philadelphia Cigarette Tax Measure
- Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Reported In Haddonfield