Survey: Men More Likely Than Women To Make A Big Purchase Without Telling Spouse
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- 2 Injured After Car Crashes, Flips Over In Northeast Philadelphia
- Year In Review: Marriage Equality In Pennsylvania
- Year In Review: Pope Francis Announces He’s Coming To Philadelphia In 2015
- Year In Review: Long Manhunt Ensues After Deadly Ambush Of Pa. State Trooper
- Year In Review: LeAnna Washington Resigns From Office After Pleading Guilty To Felony Charge