Survey: Men More Likely Than Women To Make A Big Purchase Without Telling Spouse
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — How much would you spend on a big ticket item before first consulting with your spouse/partner?
A survey by Experian Consumer Services finds that men are more likely than women to make a big purchase without telling their spouse.
When asked how much is appropriate to spend on a big ticket item without a mention, men on average said they’d spend $1,231 before talking about it first with their spouse. But women said they wouldn’t spend more than $396.
To read more about the study, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Jury Hears Opening Statements In Retrial Of Philadelphia Priest
- Local Student Chefs Compete To Get A Dish They Created On School District’s Menu
- Police: Woman Attacked In Broad Daylight In Spring Garden
- Crews Battle Fire At Manufacturing Plant In Delaware
- Police: Man Drunk Behind The Wheel Charged In Deadly Bucks County Crash