Penn Police To Increase Patrols After Recent Uptick In Bike Thefts
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Penn Police are on the lookout for bike thieves.
According to a note sent to the University community, there’s been an uptick in bike thefts over the past few weeks.
Penn Police plan to increase their patrols near the university’s bike racks.
Cyclists are urged to properly secure their bikes to a rack using a U-lock, since many of the area racks are monitored by Penn Emergency Communications Center cameras.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Laser Scans Being Used To Create 3D Virtual Tour Of The Battleship New Jersey
- Collaboration Between Montco School District And PSU Will Result In Fields For Student Athletes And Community
- PATCO Station Closed For 35 Years May Come Alive Again
- 2 Local Youth Tennis Players Will Be Rubbing Elbows With The Pros At The US Open
- Book Argues Many Founding Fathers Were Secretly Deists Rather Than Christians