By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warm, humid air mass blankets the Delaware Valley and as a cold front approaches, there will be some early morning showers.
After that, some sun will break out Friday, and temperatures will rise to 83 degrees.
The sunshine will add energy to the unstable environment, so when the cold front moves through, showers and gusty afternoon/evening thunderstorms will form.
Some storms will contain heavy downpours and the possibility of small hail.
We will watch for localized flooding on streets and streams.
In the wake of the front, dry, comfortable weather returns for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with a high of 81 degrees.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 83 degrees.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Wanted For Vicious Attack In West Chester
- Luxury Apartments To Bring New Life To South Jersey Landmark
- Former Bucks County Football Coach Charged With Sexually Assaulting 3 Juveniles
- Tony Luke Jr. Launches Initiative To End Stigma Of Heroin Abuse
- South Shore Recalls Chest Of Drawers Due To Tip-Over Hazard