Witnesses Snap Photo Of Suspect Who Exposed Himself On 2 Occasions In Newark, Del.
NEWARK, Del. (CBS) – Police in New Castle County are searching for a man accused of performing lewd acts in the communities of Todd Estates and Brookside.
On Thursday, June 12th around 6:54 p.m., New Castle County Police responded to the unit block of Mercer Drive for a suspicious person.
Officers say a witness reported seeing a male expose his genitals. She told police the suspect was walking in the area in front of her home when the incident occurred.
A similar incident allegedly happened on Sunday, June 8th, when police were notified of a man in the unit block of Lynch Farm Drive in Todd Estates performing a lewd act. In that case, the witnesses photographed the suspect as he was fleeing on foot.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male with a fair complexion who is between 20 and 30 years old and approximately 150-180 lbs. He is said to be 5’6” to 5’8” and has short black hair and a goatee. When last spotted, he was wearing a white t-shirt, red gym shorts with a white stripe and flip flops. He’s also been seen wearing a white t-shirt, tan cargo pants and tan boots.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Doppler Radar Shows Bird Migration
- SUV Lands On Top Of Overturned Vehicle In Northeast Philly Yard
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- Philly Or Bust: An Argentinian Family’s Epic Road Trip To See The Pope
- Baseball Commissioner Talks Fan Safety At Phillies Game Hours Before Fan Struck In Forehead With Foul Ball