Cops: Delaware Man Busted With 51 Bags Of Heroin In Taco Bell Parking Lot
By Steve Beck
NEW CASTLE, Del. (CBS) — Police arrested a man they said have 51 baggies of heroin in his possession in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant in Delaware.
The incident happened on Thursday at the Taco Bell in the Airport Plaza in New Castle.
According to investigators, officers from the New Castle Police Department stopped 23-year-old Keron S. Flowers in the Taco Bell parking lot.
During a searching of his car, police say they found 51 baggies of heroin, drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana.
Flowers was charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver a controlled substance, Possession of Heroin, Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
He was sent to the Young Correctional Institute in lieu of $6,100 secured bond, pending a preliminary hearing.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- US Education Secretary Visits Philadelphia, Touting Summer Jobs For Youth
- New N.J. State Police ‘Ghost’ Cruisers Drawing Ire and Praise
- For Bird Banders Atop Philadelphia City Hall, Swooping Talons Are Just Part of the Job
- Lower Bail Rejected as Accused Driver Waives Hearing in North Phila. Hit-Run
- Atlantic City Mayor Hopes New Federal Program Will Brighten Prospects for Unemployed