Chris Christie Shows Off His Dance Moves On Late Night TV
JERSEY CITY, N.J. (AP) — Gov. Chris Christie appears confident in his presidential prospects despite the ongoing bridge scandal that has tarnished his national reputation.
During an appearance on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” that aired late Thursday night, Christie was asked whether, “hypothetically,” he thinks he could beat Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton in a one-on-one matchup.
“Hypothetically? You bet,” responded the Republican governor.
Christie was considered a top 2016 contender before news broke that members of his administration redirected traffic on the George Washington Bridge in an apparent act of political retribution.
On the show, Christie poked fun at the scandal and participated in a recurring segment called “the evolution of dad dancing” that featured him busting various moves.
Christie later joked his dancing was more humiliating to his family than the scandal.
WATCH: Christie Bust A Move
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police: Woman Reportedly Punched, Dragged At Playground In Bensalem
- City Officials React To Philadelphia Police Corruption Indictments
- City Officials Say Without Passage Of Cigarette Tax, Philadelphia Schools May Not Open On Time
- Regional Rail Service Suspended On West Trenton Line Due To Collision
- Person Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Delaware County