PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Philly Makes ‘Rattiest Cities’ In The US List
- Upper Darby Leaders Join Forces In Battle Against Opioids
- University Finds Unique Way To Help Puerto Rico Recover After Hurricane Maria
- Wi-Fi Network Flaw Could Let Hackers Spy On You
- Albright President Offers To Reinstate 3 Football Players Dismissed For Violating Team’s Show Of Unity