PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘El Chapo’ Guzman Extradited To U.S. On Eve Of Trump Inauguration
- Trump’s Day One Plan Could Impact Philadelphia
- First, A Funding Feud. Next, A Board Shakeup. Now, Will Top Montco Community College Trustee Lose His Post?
- In Last Major Presidential Act, Obama Commutes Drug, Weapons Sentences For 11 Pennsylvanians
- PAL Educates Young Girls About Bullying