PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- 8-Year-Old Calls 911, Stops Car After Sister Has Seizure While Driving
- Computers Being Used To Improve Ambulance Response Times
- ‘Consider Me Your Voice’: City’s Office Of LGTB Affairs Has New Director
- Missing Black Girls In DC Spark Outrage, Prompt Calls For Federal Help
- Collegiate Rowing Teams Participate In 35th Memorial Murphy Cup Regatta