PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘Operation Walk’ Provides Free Hip Surgery To Bucks County Woman
- Friend Of Driver Killed In Wrong Way Crash That Killed NJ Trooper Sheds Light On Cause Of Accident
- Officer Hartnett Receives Valor Award
- ‘Lay Off The Hamburgers’: North Carolina Santa Accused Of Fat-Shaming Young Boy
- Beatles Documentary ‘Eight Days a Week’ Gets Grammy Nod