SEPTA Regional Rail Service Interruption Plan As Result Of Strike
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Authorities: Montco Woman Accused Of Stealing From Online Charity Fund
- ‘Angel’ Gets A Second Chance After Being Tossed From Moving Car
- RiverLink Ferry To Run The Weekend Of The Papal Visit
- Connor Barwin Restores South Philadelphia Park To Give Back To Community
- Funeral Director Charged After Officials Discover Several Decomposed Bodies During Investigation