PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Talking Homeland Security Before Terrorism Strikes; NJ Officials Meet Camden Business Owners
- Arrest Made In Fire That Killed 2 Wilmington Firefighters
- SEPTA Regional Rail To Return To Regular Weekday Schedules On Monday
- The Deadliest US Commuter Train Crashes In The Last Two Decades
- Uber Refunding All Rides From Hoboken Train Station After Crash