PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Gov. Wolf Says Senator Leach Should Resign Over Misconduct Allegations
- Police Searching For Suspect In NE Philly Shooting
- Fans Aren’t Blaming Not Having Wentz For Eagles’ ‘Torturous Win’ Over Giants
- Philadelphia Comedian’s Play Takes Us Home For The Holidays
- Shale Tax Supporters Face Slow Go In PA House