PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Authorities: Young Child Killed In Chester County House Fire
- Police: Standoff With Couple Ends In Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Crowd Catches Delaware Teen Falling From Six Flags Ride
- 1 Dead In Vine Street Expressway Crash
- Wolf Lauds ‘Fair’ Medical Marijuana Process After Former Policy Chief Gets Grower Permit