SEPTA Regional Rail Service Interruption Plan As Result Of Strike
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police: Man Shot Multiple Times In The Back In Burlington County
- Reported Assault Of Inmate By Corrections Guard At Philadelphia Prison
- Councilwoman says PGW Bidder Using ”Scare Tactics” To Push Sale
- New Partnership Means Camden County College Students Automatically Accepted At Rutgers
- Police: 3 Injured After Car Hits Gas Pump In Port Richmond