SEPTA Regional Rail Service Interruption Plan As Result Of Strike
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Teen Shot To Death In Point Breeze
- String Of Burglaries In Moorestown Has Community On Edge
- Man Critical After Shooting Near Temple University Hospital
- National Park Service Bans Drones From Flying Over Appalachian Trail
- EXCLUSIVE: Father Wetzel, Priest To Police, Speaks On Shooting Of Officer Korpalski