SEPTA Regional Rail Service Interruption Plan As Result Of Strike
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips as a result of Regional Rail service interruption on June 14: http://septa.org/service/service-interruption/rail.html
Please note that SEPTA’s City and Suburban transit service (buses, subways and trolleys) will remain in operation as will CCT Connect.
Customer with travel questions, should contact SEPTA Customer Service 215-580-7800.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police: 1 Found Shot In Abdomen At Delaware Park Racetrack
- Diplomat, Middle East Expert Dennis Ross Discusses Iran Nuclear Deal At Har Zion Temple
- Beach Patrol: Digging Deep Holes In Sand Can Prove Deadly
- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker Visits Philly, Orders American Cheese On Cheesesteaks
- ‘Don’t Move Or I’m Squeezing,’ Witness Describes Armed Robbery In Craigslist Murder Trial