Suspected Gas Leak At Apartment Complex On Campus Of Rowan University
GLASSBORO, N.J. (CBS) — A suspected gas leak forced nearly 60 students out of their apartments at a college in South Jersey early Tuesday morning.
The gas leak happened at the Edgewood Park Apartments on the campus of Rowan University in Glassboro.
According to a spokesperson with Rowan University, there was a report of a gas smell within the building and the fire department was called to the scene.
The spokesperson said 58 students living in the building were temporarily evacuated, but were allowed back in their apartments at about 10:30 a.m.
There were no reports of any injuries.
The gas leak remains under investigation.