Community Cancellations For Monday, March 3rd
CBS Philly has received the following community cancellations for Monday, March 3, 2014:
(Alphabetical by name of organization — use your browser’s “search” function to find a particular event.)
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia has canceled “Protecting God’s Children” at the Archdiocesan Pastoral Center.
- Camden Superior Courts are closed.
- Carousel House, in West Philadelphia, has canceled all programs.
- Chester County Government Offices will open two hours late.
- East Greenwood Court in Gloucester County is closed.
- Frankie’s World Medical Daycare in Northern Liberties is closed for students.
- Gloucester County Superior Court and Superior offices are closed.
- Greater Philadelphia Health Action will open all locations at 10:30 a.m. today.
- Independence National Historical Park has a 2 hour delay.
- Lumberton Municipal Court has canceled court sessions.
- Medford Lakes Borough (NJ) has canceled night municipal courts.
- Montco S.A.A.C. in Ambler, Norristown and Glenside has cancelled “Meals on Wheels”.
- Montco S.A.A.C. in Norristown and Ambler will be closed as well as adult day service in Norristown.
- Montgomery County Court House and Offices will open two hours late.
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Bureau of Laboratories in Exton, will open offices two hours late today.
- Pennsylvania State Office Building in Philadelphia is on a two-hour delay.
- Philadelphia Courts and jury selection are closed.
- Philadelphia Housing Authority will open two hours late.
- Phoenixville Senior Center is closed.
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New Jersey in Atlantic City and Hammonton are closed today, Camden and Edgewater park to open at 9:30.
- Pottstown Meals on Wheels will be delayed two hours.
- Rodin Museum, in Philadelphia is closed today.
- St. Ephrem, in Bensalem, Pa., has cancelled bingo.
- Salem County Superior Court and Superior offices are closed
- Shamong Municipal Court will open at 10:30am.
- Southampton Municipal Court will open at 10:30am.
- State Correctional Institution at Graterford has cancelled visiting hours.
- West Deptford Public Library is closed
- Woodmere Art Museum in Chestnut Hill is closed.
- If an event you are interested in is not listed here, contact the organization directly to determine its status.
If your nonprofit organization is canceling an event that was open to the public, please call the KYW Newsradio newsroom at 215-238-4991.