Community Cancellations For Tuesday, Jan 21st
CBS Philly has received the following community cancellations for Tuesday, January 21, 2014:
(Alphabetical by name of organization — use your browser’s “search” function to find a particular event.
- Abington Memorial Hospital cancelled tonight’s meeting of Bariatric Surgery Weight Loss Support Group
- Beloved St. John Evangelistic Church in North Philadelphia All evening activities canceled
- Bucks County Transport Inc. has canceled all transportation for today.
- Camden Superior Court is closing at 1:30 p.m.
- Chandler Hall Adult Health Program, in Newtown Not operating today
- Cheltenham Township Library System will close all libraries at noon today.
- Childcare Information Services of Northeast Philadelphia will close at 1PM.
- City of Philadelphia will dismiss all “non-essential” employees at 12:30PM.
- Delaware County A.P.A. has canceled all matches this evening.
- Esperanza Health Center in North Philadelphia all locations closing at 2 PM
- Frankie’s World Medical Daycare in Northern Liberties, will close at 12:30PM.
- Gloucester County I.D.R.C. in Turnersville, New Jersey has canceled classes this evening.
- Gloucester County Library System all locations closed at 1 PM
- Grand View Hospital in Sellersville Cardiac rehab closing at 4 PM
- Greater Plymouth Community Center in Plymouth Meeting Closing at 1:30 PM
- Horizon House will close all administrative offices and day programs at noon.
- Huntingdon Chess Society meeting is canceled
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Prep Program in Andorra, has canceled tonight’s classes.
- Lawncrest Community Association has postponed tonight’s meeting.
- Maternity B.B.M. – Philadelphia, PA Prep program is cancelled for tonight.
- Montco F.A.A.C. Norristown and Ambler centers are closed. No adult day service. No Meals on Wheels will be delivered in Norristown, Ambler or Glenside.
- National Shrine of St. Katherine Drexel in Bensalem, is closed today.
- Opal Baptist Church in Philadelphia bible study canceled
- Our Lady of Peace Parish in Williamstown, New Jersey has canceled religious education classes for tonight.
- PA Council of Children, Youth and Family Services has cancelled on-site training.
- Philadelphia NAACP has cancelled tonight’s meeting at Freedom Theater
- Philadelphia Police Dept. 18th District Community meeting is cancelled for tonight.
- Philadelphia Prison System has canceled all visits after 1 p.m. today.
- Philadelphia Retired Firefighters Association tonight’s meeting is cancelled.
- Phoenixville Senior Center is closed today
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New Jersey all sites closing at 12:30 p.m.
- Sacred Heart-Havertown has cancelled First Penance practice.
- St. Anselm Church, in Northeast Philadelphia has cancelled C.C.D.
- St. Dominic Parish – NE Philadelphia CCD Classes are cnacelled tonight.
- St. Frances of Assissi Church in Norristown, PA RCIA – afternoon and evening classes are cancelled today.
- St. Genevive Parish in Flourtown has cancelled religious education classes.
- St. Matthew’s Parish in Northeast Philadelphia cancelled tonight’s C.C.D classes
- State Correctional Institution of Chester has cancelled visiting hours.
- Tabernacle Municipal Court in Tabernacle, NJ has canceled today’s session.
- Wagner Free Institute of Science Museum closed at 1pm today. The free class at the PA Hortacultural Society is cancelled. 215-763-6529 ext. 17
- Wenonah Municipal Court closed
- West Deptford Library closing at 1 PM
- White Rock Baptist Church in West Philadelphia, has canceled all of this evening’s activities.
- Woodmere Art Museum in Chestnut Hill, will be closed today.
If an event you are interested in is not listed here, contact the organization directly to determine its status.
If your nonprofit organization is cancelling an event that was open to the public, please call the KYW Newsradio newsroom at 215-238-7600.