Community Cancellations For Friday, Jan. 3rd
CBS Philly has received the following community cancellations for Friday, January 3, 2014:
(Alphabetical by name of organization — use your browser’s “search” function to find a particular event.)
- Adult Care of Chester County (Pa.) is closed today.
- Bucks County (Pa.) Transport is closed.
- Camden County (NJ) Congregate Meals is closed.
- Camden County Home Delivered Meals is closed.
- Chandler Hall, in Newtown, Pa. has closed its adult day program.
- Cheltenham Township Libraries are closed.
- Cumberland County (NJ) Court is closed.
- Delaware County (Pa.) government has closed the courthouse and all government offices today.Copyright 2014, KYW Newsradio 1060
- Esperanza Health Center opens at 1pm today.
- First Judicial District of Pennsylvania has closed all Philadelphia courts.
- Frankie’s World Medical Daycare Center in Philadelphia is closed.
- Franklin Institute Opening at 10:30am instead of 9:30am.
- Gloucester County (NJ) Senior Services are canceled.
- Grand View Hospital in Sellersville, Pa.: cardiac rehab opening at 8am instead of 6am.
- Graterford Prison has canceled morning visits.
- Greater Philadelphia Health Action is closed.
- Greater Plymouth Community Center will open at 9am.
- Meals on Wheels in Pottstown, Pa. has canceled services.
- Montco Senior Center in Norristown and Ambler, Pa.: no Meals on Wheels deliveries today.
- Montgomery County Norristown Public Library is closed today.
- National Constitution Center is closed.
- Norristown Public Library is closed.
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Bureau of Labratories will open with a two-hour delay.
- Philadelphia Courts are closed.
- Philadelphia Prisons has canceled all visits.
- Phoenixville Area Senior Center is closed.
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New Jersey has closed all clinic sites.
- Salem County (NJ) Superior Court is closed.
- Service Source, Wilmington, Del. will open two hours late.
- Social Security Offices for the entire metropolitan area will open at 12 noon.
- Wagner Free Institute of Science is opening at 11am instead of 9am.
- Wes Health System is opening with a two-hour delay.
- Woodmere Art Museum, Philadelphia, closed today.
Copyright 2014, KYW Newsradio 1060
If an event you are interested in is not listed here, contact the organization directly to determine its status.
If your nonprofit organization is cancelling an event that was open to the public, please call the KYW Newsradio newsroom at 215-238-7600.