eye-3-yellow-3d-2-new-logo philly_kyw_new philly_94wip_new 35h_cbssportsrad_philly philly_wpht_new
NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News: Watch Live Stream

Local

UPDATE: Space Heater May Have Sparked Camden County Fire

(credit: CBS3)

(credit: CBS3)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

PENNSAUKEN, NJ (CBS) – Investigators say a space heater inside a home in Pennsauken may have sparked an overnight fire.

Police say that the fire broke out in a residence on Maple Avenue around 5 a.m.

Five people were inside the home at the time, but they managed to get out safely.

The fire was placed under control by 5:11 a.m.

No injuries were reported, and officials are looking into the cause of the blaze.

Top Content On CBSPhilly