Local

3 Hospitalized Following Carbon Monoxide Leak In Philadelphia

(Credit: Thinkstock)

(Credit: Thinkstock)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Three people were taken to the hospital in Philadelphia’s Logan section after an apparent carbon monoxide leak.

Firefighters were called to the home in the 4900 block of North Warnock Street around 6 a.m. on Tuesday.

A 66-year-old woman, a 46-year-old man and a seven-year-old boy were all removed from the home and taken to Albert Einstein Hospital in stable condition.

There is no word on the source of the leak, and an investigation is underway.

Top Content On CBSPhilly

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 33,188 other followers