Medical Examiner: Villanova University Student Died Of Alcohol Poisoning

VILLANOVA, Pa. (CBS) — An autopsy has confirmed the official cause of death for a Villanova University student who was found in her dorm room in late August.

The Medical Examiner’s Office says 18-year-old Kinara Patel died of alcohol poisoning.

Patel, a sophomore at Villanova, was found dead in her residence hall on August 29th. Police say she died during the overnight hours. (See Related Story)

Police say Patel was out the night before in Bryn Mawr with friends.

Investigators said there were no signs of foul play.

The North Jersey native was a business student.

Top Content On CBSPhilly

  • Alcohol not allowed on Spears' dining table | Alcoholism Videos and News

    […] Medical Examiner: Villanova Student Died Of Alcohol Poisoning … […]

blog comments powered by Disqus
Taz Goes Big!
Download Now!

Listen Live