PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Running enthusiasts in and around Philadelphia are showing their support for the victims in the Boston Marathon bombing by doing what they love most…running.
Several running clubs will gather at their normal starting locations Thursday night, starting at 7 p.m., then running to city hall in Philadelphia, where they will meet with the other groups.
They will then run together down Market Street to the Liberty Bell.
Here is a list participating clubs and locations.
- Fairmount Running Company and Fairmount Runners meet at 2023 Fairmount
- Bryn Mawr Running Company Manayunk (4320 Main St). *MEET AT 6:30
- Philadelphia Runner Center City (1601 Sansom St)
- Fishtown Beer Runners (2346 E. Susquehanna Ave)
- West Philly Runners (45th and Locust)
- South Philly Striders (7th and Bainbridge)
All runners are invited.