2 Injured In House Fire In Gloucester County
Get Breaking News First
DEPTFORD, N.J. (CBS) – Officials say two people were injured after a home caught on fire in Deptford, New Jersey Sunday morning.
Police report that a call was received at 4:24 a.m. about a fire on the 2700 block of County House Road.
Allegedly, propane tanks were involved in the fire.
Officials report the fire was placed under control at 5:10 a.m.
All occupants of the home were evacuated.
Police say two victims were taken to Cooper University Hospital in non-life threatening conditions. One of the victim suffered burns on their legs.
The Red Cross is assisting the family.