PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A survey, done by The California Citizens Compensation Commission, says Tom Corbett was the highest paid governor in the U.S. in 2012.
According to the survey, Corbett made $183,255, with Pennsylvania legislators making the second highest base salary ($82,026) in America, reports the Los Angeles Times.
The top six highest paid governors are:
- Pennsylvania: Tom Corbett – $183,255
- New York: Andrew Cuomo – $179,000
- Illinois: Pat Quinn – $177,000
- Michigan: Rick Snyder – $177,000
- Virginia: Bob McDonnell – $175,000
- New Jersey: Chris Christie – $175,000
For more information visit: www.calhr.ca.gov/cccc.