eye-3-yellow-3d-2-new-logo philly_kyw_new philly_94wip_new 35h_cbssportsrad_philly philly_wpht_new

Local

6 Sickened By Fumes In Norristown Home

Ambulance_Generic

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

By Al Novack

NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Authorities say six people were sickened by suspected carbon monoxide fumes early Monday morning in Norristown, Montgomery County.

The incident happened around 3 a.m. inside a home on the 400-block of West Marshall Street.

All six people were taken to the hospital. They are all said to be in stable condition.

The source of the fumes remains under investigation but they are believed to be from a defective heater.

Top Content On CBSPhilly

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 32,007 other followers