POTTSTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A suburban Philadelphia apartment building has been evacuated after a reported carbon monoxide leak.
It was around 5:30 a.m. Monday when authorities were called to the North Apartments in Pottstown for the report of a possible carbon monoxide leak.
Residents of the building were evacuated. Word on their conditions was not immediately available but police say two of the residents drove themselves to a hospital to be checked out.
Fire department and PECO crews are investigating.
Officials say the building was being renovated, though there is no word on if that contributed to the leak.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)