The Top Ten Most Disliked Holiday Songs
Get Breaking News First
By Brandon Brooks
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – It’s that time of year again when some music radio stations are playing wall-to-wall Christmas music.
Some are real nice – they get you in the holiday spirit.
But others, not so much.
What are the worst Christmas songs?
The Edison Market Research and Polling Group has put out its top ten list of most disliked holiday tunes…
10. Little Jimmy Boyd, “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”
9. Mannheim Steamroller, “Deck The Halls”
8. Neil Diamond, “O Come, O Come Emmanuel”
7. Seymour Swine & Squeelers, “Blue Christmas” (the version that features a Porky Pig-soundalike stammering his way through the Elvis Presley standard)
6. Cartman, “O Holy Night”
5. Elmo & Patsy, “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer”
4. Barbra Streisand, “Jingle Bells”
3. Spike Jones, “All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth”
2. Beach Boys, “The Man With All The Toys”
And the #1 most disliked holiday tune……
Singing Dogs, “Jingle Bells”