By Jim Melwert
PENNSBURG, Pa. (CBS) — A fire in a Montgomery County condominium early Friday morning injured three people, including a teenager and firefighter.
The fire started shortly after midnight inside a condo in the 1000 block of Valley Court in Pennsburg.
The flames, which engulfed the second and third floors of the condo, also spread to two other condos.
A teenager and his mother were taken to the hospital with undisclosed injuries, and a firefighter suffered an injury to his hand.
Fire officials say the fire apparently started with a lit candle in a closet.