UPDATE: Power Outage Information
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The following power outages remain as a result of Hurricane Sandy in Pa., NJ and Delaware.
UPDATE – 11 P.M. NOVEMBER 4, 2012:
New Jersey Residents:
- Follow this link to see your power companies’ utility restoration plan: www.nj.gov
PECO: Less than 12,000
- Bucks County: 5,000-10,000; scattered outages remain in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Chester and Delaware Counties.
- PECO is encouraging customers to contact PECO at 1-800-841-4141 for the most up to date information regarding the status of their service.
- Burlington County: 1,488
- Mercer County: 6,348
- Ocean County: 88,556
AC Electric: 732
- Power has been restored to most of the mainland with the exception of a few communities in eastern Atlantic and Ocean Counties. They expect to have power restored to the Barrier Islands by Sunday night (places that are able to receive power).
- PSE&G has restored service to more than 1 million PSE&G customers following Hurricane Sandy. The storm impacted 1.7 million of PSE&G’s 2.2 million electric customers. The bulk of outages are in northern New Jersey.
- Mercer County: 10,500 – PSE&G says crews will be focusing on Princeton Township, Ewing Township, Lawrence Township, West Windsor, Trenton, Hopewell, Princeton Borough, Hamilton Township and Pennington this weekend.
- Burlington County: 4,700 – PSE&G says crews will be focusing on Moorestown, Willingboro, Maple Shade, Mt. Laurel and Delran this weekend.
- Camden County: 3,100 – PSE&G says crews will be focusing on Cherry Hill, Camden and Pennsauken this weekend.
- Gloucester County: 200