CBS Philly has received the following community cancellations for Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012:
(Alphabetical by name of organization — use your browser’s “search” function to find a particular event.)
- Bucks County Transport Incorporated has canceled all trips for today and tomorrow except dialysis
- Hunterdon and Warren County Superior Court is closed.
- Montco SAAC Senior Center of Ambler Will be closed today due to lack of power.
- Philadelphia Academy Charter High School has cancelled their ‘Open House’.
- The Boggs Center has postponed Friday’s East Developmental Disabilities Lecture Series in Mt. Laurel
If an event you are interested in is not listed here, contact the organization directly to determine its status.