By Chelsea Karnash
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A Philadelphia restaurant is celebrating its 10 year anniversary with a “Greatest Hits” menu.
Royal Tavern, located at 973 East Passyunk Avenue, is bringing back menu items from bygone years this October the ten day celebration, which runs from Oct. 10th through the 19th.
Options include shepherd’s pie, Pepperoni Pizza Soup and Grilled Octopus Salad. A different menu item will be focused on each day.
Heres’ the full calendar:
- 10/10 (Wed) – Burger Birthday: It’s our birthday, and we’ll eat burgers if we want to!
- 10/11 (Thurs) – Chef’s Choice: An exclusive menu featuring Executive Chef Mark McKinney’s favorite dishes.
- 10/12 (Fri) – Appetizing Appetizers: You may want to pass up on entrées and save your appetite for our delicious line up of Royal Tavern’s best appetizers!
- 10/13 (Sat) + 10/14 (Sun) – The Brunch Brunch: Our best-selling brunch items from the last 10 years.
- 10/15 (Mon) – Vegan Victory: An exclusive night dedicated to our favorite vegan dishes.
- 10/16 (Tues) – Sandwich Supreme: A seriously delicious compilation of our greatest sandwich hits.
- 10/17 (Wed) – Going Green: Our favorite salads are back by demand for one night only.
- 10/18 (Thurs) – All-Stars Rewind: Meet and Greet the Royal Tavern Hall of Famers, past and present!
- 10/19 (Fri) – Greatest Plates: A celebration of Royal Tavern’s most celebrated entrées.
If you’ve been dreaming about a certain variation on the Tavern’s famous burger or a one-time-only salad creation, now’s your chance to taste it again!