By Merrill Reese: You can debate the practice of freezing the kicker all you want. It can worth both ways. Fortunately it didn’t kill the Eagles last Sunday night. My problem is the rule itself, permitting the timeout to be called at the last possible second. At that point you get a full line collision and a meaningless kick. Coaches should be able to signal timeout only until the center sets up over the ball in a field goal alignment.
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta