Filed underContest Rules & Regulations
Taco Bell “Taco A Day For A Year” Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the “Taco Bell Taco`s A Day For A Year” promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WIP(the “Station”) beginning at 12:01 AM ET on Monday, September 10th, 2012 and ending on Monday, September 30th, 2012 at 12:00 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method: Log on to www.cbsphilly.com/TacoBell during the Promotion Period. This will lead you to the “Taco Bell`s Taco A Day For A Year” page where you will be required to fill out a registration form with your first name, last name, complete mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address along with the option to check a box to receive information from the Sponsor and/or SportsRadio 94 WIP. Opting not to receive information from the Sponsor or SportsRadio 94 WIP will not affect your odds of winning.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may log onto www.cbsphilly.com/TacoBell and follow the links and instructions to enter the Promotion and submit your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. All entries must be received by Monday, September 30th, 2012 at 12:00 PM ET.
- There will be three separate drawings to determine winners. The first drawing will take place on September 16th, 2012, the second on September 23rd, 2012 and the final drawing on September 30th, 2012. All drawings will be conducted at 12:00AM on the dates listed above. One (1) winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received by 12:00 AM on each drawing date. The person who is randomly selected will be determined the winner of that date’s drawing and is ineligible to win any other drawings related to this Promotion.
- Once a contestant has entered the Promotion, they will be eligible for all remaining random drawings for the duration of the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware. Employees of the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Persons are eligible to win a prize valued over $50 (or ticket prize valued over $100 per ticket) in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every sixty (60) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station promotion.
- Each winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
a. Three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded in the Promotion: Each Drawing Winner will receive (1) Gift Card good for a Taco A Day For A Year from participating Taco Bell franchise locations. Approximate Retail Value of each gift card: $550.00. Any gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within sixty (60) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply. Any winners of certificates/vouchers will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the provider of the certificate or voucher.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- One (1) Winner will be selected for each of the three “Taco Bell Taco A Day For A Year” drawings as described in Section 1 of these rules. A maximum of three (3) winners will be selected in this Promotion.
- Odds of being selected as a potential winner depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes are awarded upon confirmation of eligibility.
- Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within sixty (60) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by selecting another name from among all eligible entries received in this Contest. This will continue until there is a winner that is able to pick up the prize in the 60 day period after being notified.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by November 30th, 2012 to “Taco Bell`s Taco A Day For A Year” – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, SportsRadio 94 WIP-FM 400 Market St, 9th Floor, Philadelphia, PA, 19106”. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by November 30th, 2012 to the above address marked “Taco Bell`s Taco A Day For A Year”- Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.cbsphilly.com/TacoBell.