Delaware Fire Ruled An Accident
Get Breaking News First
ELSMERE, Del. (CBS) – Officials have determined that a Wednesday evening fire that happened in Elsmere, Delaware was an accident.
The Delaware State Fire Marshal’s office reports that the fire occurred at about 10 p.m. on Wednesday night on the 200 block of Linden Street.
Investigators determined that the fire allegedly began in the kitchen from unattended cooking, and that the fire caused about $10,000 in damages. No one was home at the time of the blaze.
Two firefighters were treated at Christiana Hospital for heat exhaustion and released.
No other injuries were reported.