Latest Philly News
Analysts predict this will be the cheapest summer at the pump since the end of the recession.
A small group of older breast cancer survivors are happy to take a back seat to The Race For The Cure with their neighborhood walk through Port Richmond the Sunday after Mother’s Day.
It’s all about the odds, and one lone ticket in Florida has beaten them all by matching each of the numbers drawn for the highest Powerball jackpot in history at an estimated $590.5 million, lottery officials said Sunday.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County 1 hour ago
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware 1 hour ago
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater 3 hours ago
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists 5 hours ago
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl 6 hours ago
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia 7 hours ago
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown 7 hours ago
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers 9 hours ago
Latest Philly Sports
The Soul was looking for their first home win of the season Saturday night, hosting their conference rival the Orlando Predators at the Wells Fargo Center.
Jack McInerney scored his league-leading eighth goal in the third minute and the Philadelphia Union made it stand up in a 1-0 victory over the Chicago Fire on Saturday night.
Bronson Arroyo pitched five-hit ball over 7 2-3 innings, Joey Votto was 4 for 4 with a homer, and the Cincinnati Reds beat the Philadelphia Phillies 10-0 Saturday.
- Oxbow Upsets Orb In Preakness 21 hours ago
- 10 Things To Know About The Preakness And Beyond 2013/05/18
- Lee, Rollins Lead Phils Over Reds 2013/05/17
- Ken Venturi, U.S. Open Champion And CBS Analyst, Dies 2013/05/17
- New NFL Initiative Aimed Toward Involving Women 2013/05/17
- Phillies Call Up RHP B.J. Rosenberg 2013/05/17
- Kane Helps Blackhawks Maintain Fast Pace 2013/05/17
- Poll Shows Overwhelming Majority Support Gay Athletes 2013/05/17
- Judge Orders Jury To Resume Deliberations In Abortion Doctor Trial (8)
- Fitness Journalist Says People Listening To Old News, Bad Science Before Dieting (7)
- Dr. Kermit Gosnell Found Guilty On Three Counts Of First-degree Murder (7)
- Last-Minute Fortune Seekers Buy Powerball Tickets (7)
- Internet Celebrity Sought In New Jersey Murder, Arrested In Philadelphia (6)
- Survivor Remembers Bombing Of Philadelphia Headquarters (5)
- Larry Brown: Advanced Analytics ‘Don’t Work’ In Basketball (5)
- Blog: 31,000 Vehicles in Sandy Flood Database
- The Open
- BLOG: “Thwack”
- Blog: Domino’s And Dollar General Hiring
- Blog: Spirit Airlines To Give Away 25 Million Frequent Flyer Miles
- Blog: CLARIFI Hosts FREE Women & Finance Event
- Blog: Mother’s Day Freebies
- Blog: Stamp Out Hunger This Saturday
- Blog: The Week in Review
- Lesley’s Last Word: Breaking Down The Bird’s Draft
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater