Local

2-Alarm House Fire In Trenton Under Investigation

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

TRENTON, N.J. (CBS) - A two-alarm fire broke out a Mercer County home Sunday evening, sending one person to the hospital.

The blaze spread through a home in the 400 block of Montgomery Street in Trenton at about 5:30 p.m. The fire was placed under control at about 7 p.m., but one person was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.

The fire was reportedly started by a lit cigarette.

Fire officials are investigating.

Top Content On CBSPhilly

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 33,053 other followers