‘Morning Show Valentines Day’ Dr. Steven Davis Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- These rules govern “MORNING SHOW VALENTINES DAY” Dr. Steven Davis Contest (the “Promotion”) being conducted by SportsRadio 94WIP (the “Station”) beginning on February 13, 2012 at 5:30 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on February 13, 2012 at approximately 10:00 am ET (the “Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Promotion, call Angelo Cataldi and the Morning Team at 888-729-9494 during the Entry Period and tell the team that you would like to be entered into the “MORNING SHOW VALENTINES DAY” Dr. Steven Davis Contest. At the time of their call, callers will be required to provide all information requested including their full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. At the time of entry, entrants will be asked for permission for the Station to share their entry information with Dr. Steven Davis of Davis Plastic Cosmetic Surgery of 1916 Marlton Pike E # 1, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-2139. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted during the Promotion Period.
- On Monday, February 13, 2012 at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET one entrant will be selected by Dr. Davis based on his medical opinion and in his sole discretion from all eligible entrants and declared the finalist.
- The finalist will be contacted by phone at or around 10:00 a.m. ET and asked for their partner’s name and phone number. Their partner will then be contacted by phone and asked for their full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth. At this time, entrant will be asked for permission for the Station to share their entry information with Dr. Steven Davis of Davis Plastic Cosmetic Surgery of 1916 Marlton Pike E # 1, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-2139.
- The finalist and their partner will be given the opportunity for a free consultation with Dr. Steven Davis on behalf of Dr. Steven Davis of Davis Plastic Cosmetic Surgery in Cherry Hill, NJ (the “Sponsor”) the week of February 13th, 2012, at a mutually agreed upon date and time at the Davis Plastic Cosmetic Surgery of 1916 Marlton Pike E, # 1, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-2139. Dr. Steven Davis will decide, based on his medical opinion and in his sole discretion, whether or not the finalists are eligible to be the prize winners. If they are deemed eligible, they will be deemed the prize winner. If one or both of the entrants are deemed ineligible, the pair will be disqualified and will not win any prizes. The winners will then be invited to go on the WIP Morning Show at a mutually agreed upon date and time to be announced the winner of the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to select the prize winner, as applicable, based on the Sponsor’s evaluation of the Statements of the tied finalist based on the criteria above.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the state of Pennsylvania and who possess valid government-issued photo identification. Employees of the Sponsor, the Station, its licensee, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- The prize winner will be required to pass a medical evaluation before any procedures can be conducted. Winner must sign /Participant medical release form saying they are fit to undergo surgery.
- The prize winner must meet all eligibility requirements to receive any prize package. Winners can only win a prize valued under $600 from the Station once every thirty (30) days, but winners of such prizes will remain eligible to win prizes of $600 or greater. A winner of a prize of $600 or greater is not eligible for another prize valued at $600 or greater for six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household in any single Station promotion/contest.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The prize winner may be deemed fraudulent and the prize may be revoked if it is discovered that they have provided untruthful information.
- One (1) prize will be awarded in the Promotion. The prize is a prize certificate from the Sponsor valid for the following procedures Botox, Restylane, or Juvederm up to a total of $4,000 from Dr. Steven Davis of Davis Plastic Cosmetic Surgery of 1916 Marlton Pike E # 1 Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-2139 (the “Procedures”) as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Dr. Steven Davis on behalf of the Sponsor. The Approximate Retail Value of the prize shall not exceed $4,000. The prize is nontransferable. The winner will be solely responsible to Procedure Provider and/or hospital for hospital fees and anesthesia fees as well as for any additional costs associated with the Procedures, if any, which shall be determined solely between the Sponsor and the prize winner. In addition to any other affidavit and release, the prize winner will be required to sign a release of the Station relating to the Procedures. The prize will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the prize.
- Arrangement of prize fulfillment will be determined at the time that the winner is notified. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed in time period arranged between the Sponsor, the Station and the prize winner, but no later than July 15, 2012. Any Procedures may require multiple appointments and may take several months to complete.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
4.NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Decisions of the Sponsor and Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- The finalist(s) and prize winner shall be determined as set forth in Section 1, above.
- On February 13, 2012, at or around 10:00am ET, an employee of the Sponsor or the radio station will contact the potential prize winner by telephone.
- Finalist and Winner need not listen to the Station but must be present attend an in office consultation and Station announcement as described in Section 1.
- The Station reserves the right to not choose a winner if no eligible entries are submitted or no entries are deemed qualified for Procedures.
- The finalists and the prize winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within two days of being contacted by the Station or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining finalists. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station or Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station or Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station or Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station or Sponsor, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by July 15, 2012 to “MORNING SHOW VALENTINES DAY” Dr. Steven Davis Contest – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, c/o WIP, 400 Market St, 9th Floor, Philadelphia, PA, 19106. For the names of the prize winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by August 9, 2011 to the above address marked “MORNING SHOW VALENTINES DAY” Dr. Steven Davis Contest – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.cbsphilly.com/drdavis.
Sponsor: Dr. Steven Davis of Davis Plastic Cosmetic Surgery of 1916 Marlton Pike E # 1 Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-2139.