ProFlowers Greatest Sweetheart Ever Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
a. The ProFlowers Greatest Sweetheart Ever Contest
contest will begin on 5:00am EST / Monday, February 6, 2012 and end on 9:00am EST / Friday, February 10, 2012.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): Logo onto www.cbsphilly.com/sweetheart Enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online serve provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. WPHT-AM is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, ONE ENTRY PER IP ADDRESS.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all WPHT listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in Philadelphia Metropolitan Area. Employees of WPHT, its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in thePhiladelphia metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families an households are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
- “Contestants are required to provide truthful information and WPHT will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. WPHT will also disqualify and delete any entry received from persons under the age of 18.”
- Ten (10) $75.00 ProFlowers Gift Cards are to be awared with an expiration date of 12/31/2012.
- Prizes can be won between 5:00am EST / Monday, February 6, 2012 and end on 9:00am EST / Friday, February 10, 2012
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of WPHT. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. WPHT is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Note: There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash due to prize unavailability or where required by law. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of WPHT management with respect to the contest are final.
- Winners will be selected between 5:00am EST / Monday, February 6, 2012 and end on 9:00am EST / Friday, February 10, 2012
- ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
- WINNERS NEED NOT LISTEN OR BE PRESENT TO WIN
- Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within 10 days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by random drawling.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, WPHT in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold WPHT, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- WPHT, in is sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the WPHT Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- WPHT reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of WPHT.
- WPHT is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WPHT, 2 Bala Plaza,Suite800,Bala Cynwyd,PA19004