Two Suspects Arrested In PATCO Station Attack In Center City

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Eighteen-year-old Timothy Williams (photo) and a second suspect, Steven Wiles, are under arrest in connection with an attack at a Center City PATCO station.

The attack was caught on tape and appeared on the website worldstarhiphop.com. It happened early January 2nd at the PATCO station at 8th and Market Streets.

After receiving a tip through the tip line along with conducting a joint investigation with PATCO, an initial suspect was identified as Timothy Williams, an 18-year-old male from the 5200 block of Lebanon Avenue.

Williams was arrested on Thursday night at his residence and is charged with aggravated assault, robbery and related offenses.

After further investigation, Steven Wiles, a 23-year-old male from the 1500 block of N. 61st Street was also arrested at his residence Friday and charged with aggravated assault, robbery and related charges.

The 22-year-old victim from Haddonfield is recovering.

Top Content On CBSPhilly

Comments

1. tone says:

hes white who cares…I dont hahaha

1. Hater says:

STFU you stupid ni66er!

2. Fed up with crime says:

These animals should have their hands cut off so they can never use them to hurt another human being. Our laws need to change. I’m sure this isn’t their first brush with the law but we keep letting animals out of their cages and loose on our streets. Don’t know why any tourist would want to come to this city. I unfortunately am stuck here right now but the first chance I get, I’m packing and fleeing.

3. Pedro Queeman-Dixon says:

My God Philly is no joke! You are now traveling our streets and transportation at you own risk! Such a shame this great city is losing conrtol of it senses. We have so much culture and histroy to offer. I have no idea what is causing all these changes. My vision is so poor even I don’t dare venture out at night. As you can see. This is also on the PATCO Lines to NJ as well. These assaults and killings need to stop. All for nothing!! For nothing but sport and glory of doing it.

4. Gina says:

How many previous arrests did those being charged today have? Too bad something was not done when they were juveniles.

5. Jesse Jackson says:

HATE CRIME AFTER HATE CRIME….BLACK CRIMINALS-WHITE VICTIMS

1. Hater says:

They start young. Wonder where they learned this from?

6. Hater says:

Here’s an oldie but goodie. Dis how daddy roll……..yo

7. Gra pe A pe Rule s3 says:

The YT kwans don’t even know that these feral be asts have declared war on them. I’d advise them to start packing heat and start ignoring the magic ne groes they see in the movies.

Comments are closed.