VALLEY FORGE CASINO RESORT 12 DAYS OF CHISTMAS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Valley Forge Casino Resort 12 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by KYW-AM, WOGL-FM, WIP-FM, WIP-AM & WPHT-AM (the “Stations”) beginning on Friday, December 9, 2011 at 6:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on Sunday, December 23, 2011 at 5:00PM ET (the “Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Promotion, you may log onto www.cbsphilly.com/12days and follow the links and instructions to enter the Promotion and submit your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Stations and will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Stations. Stations’ computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. The Stations are not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. All entrants must agree to the Stations’ online submission release in order to submit his or her entry.
- Entries must be received by 5:00PM ET on December 23, 2011 by the Stations to be eligible.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in the Stations’ Philadelphia Arbitron Metro Area. Employees of the Stations, their licensee(s), the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Stations’ advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Stations only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any promotion conducted by the Stations.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Stations will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Stations will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Stations will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Twelve (12) prizes will be awarded in the Promotion. Each prize is one (1) $500 Visa Gift Cards. The Visa gift card can be used wherever Visa is accepted as a method of payment. The expiration date of the gift card is December 25, 2012. The gift certificate will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift certificate. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $500.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Stations at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Stations are not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Stations may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Stations’ management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Between December 13, 2011 and December 23, 2011, the Stations will select one (1) winner per day through a random drawing from all eligible entries received up until the time of the drawing on that day.
- Odds of winning a prize in a daily drawing depend upon the number of valid entries received up until the time of each respective day’s drawing.
- Entrants need not listen to the Stations, nor be present to win.
- The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of winning or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from the remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period.l If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Stations (or any other CBS Radio station in Stations’ market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Stations, in their sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Stations, their licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Stations that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Stations reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Stations will select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date.
- The Stations, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Stations’ website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Stations make a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Stations reserve the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Stations reserve the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Stations, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Stations reserve the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Stations are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by December 23, 2011 to “Valley Forge Casino Resort 12 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, KYW-AM, WOGL-FM, WIP-FM, WIP-AM & WPHT-AM. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by February 23, 2012 to the above address marked “Valley Forge Casino Resort 12 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Stations and shall be posted online at www.cbsphilly.com/12days.
Sponsor: Valley Forge Casino Resort, 1160 First Ave.,King of Prussia PA 19406