A Florida Warm Winter Getaway for Insiders! Official Rules
Visit Florida Giveaway to Hawks Cay Resort
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Visit Florida Giveaway to Hawks Cay Resort
Promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by KYW-AM (the “Station”) beginning on December 12, 2011 at 12 am EST and ending on January 29, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm EST.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
- Listeners who are not KYW1060 Insider members must sign up by going to http://kyw.listenernetwork.com beginning December 12, 2011 at 12am EST through January 29, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST. You will be prompted to complete an online registration form with your first name and last name, complete street address, city, state and zip code, gender, email, and birthday. Once you have registered as a KYW1060 Insider you can click on the link directing you to “ENTER TO WIN”. This link will automatically enter you into the contest.
- Listeners who are already KYW1060 Insider members must log on to the KYW1060 Insider website beginning December 12, 2011 at 12am EST through January 29, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST and follow the link directing you to “ENTER TO WIN”.
All entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm EST on January 29, 2012, the day before the drawing, in order to be eligible for the drawing on January 30, 2012.
3. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in Bucks County, Burlington County, Chester County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Delaware County, Gloucester County and Camden County. Employees of Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station promotion.
- The winner must sign a winner release form complete with full name, address, date of birth, social security number and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- One (1) air transportation package will include round-trip air transportation from Philadelphia, PA to Miami, Florida for two (2) (ARV: $1,000), One (1) accommodation package to Hawks Cay Island Resort in Duck Key, FL package will include four (4) nights’ accommodations for two (2) (ARV: $2,500), One (1) Dinner package to Tom’s Harbor House for two (2) (ARV: $75), and One (1) Sunset Cruise package for two (2) (ARV: $200) prizes will be awarded in this Promotion. Prize must be used within one year of winning the prize, by January 30, 2013. Each prize consists of the following:
Airfare for two (2) people to Miami, Florida from Philadelphia. The Prize also includes one (1) accommodation package to Hawks Cay Island Resort in Duck Key, FL package will include four (4) nights’ accommodations for two (2), one (1) Dinner package to Tom’s Harbor House for two (2), and one (1) Sunset Cruise package for two (2). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $3,775.00. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Travel arrangements must be made through Visit Florida. Prize is subject to availability. If the winner cannot travel on dates specified by the Station, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in the Station’s sole discretion. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and ground transportation to/from the airport and/or to/from the hotel, are the responsibility of the winner. The winner and travel companion(s) must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. The winner and travel companion(s) must sign a Publicity, Liability Waiver and Travel Release form prior to traveling. If a selected event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station, the Station’s sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available portion of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded portion of the prize.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $3,775.00. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. The Station accepts no responsibility for repairing any real or supposed damage to any prize.
- All prizes or prize certificates will be mailed to the winner after completion of the winner release forms provided by KYW-AM. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Winner will be chosen on January 30, 2012 at 9 a.m. EST from the KYW1060 Insider Club Rewards database computer by automatic generation of the name from the database.
- The final winner will be determined on January 30, 2012.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize depends upon the number of entries received.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail from the database and promotions coordinator at the station. The e-mail will contain a notification letter, winner release form and decline form. The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of winning or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by through the same process on the 11th day. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by January 29, 2012 to “Visit Florida Giveaway to Hawks Cay Resort– Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, KYW-AM, 400 Market Street, 10th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by March 30, 2012 to the above address marked “Visit Florida Giveaway to Hawks Cay Resort – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at cbsphilly.com.
Sponsor: Visit Florida, 2540 W. Executive Center Circle Suite 200, Tallahassee, Florida 32301; KYW-AM, 400 Market Street, 10th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106.