Filed underTalk Philly
Here are some Black Friday Do’s & Don’ts to help you out on the biggest shopping day of the year.
Black Friday Do’s + Don’ts
• Do take advantage of shopping online
• Do use coupon sites to find the best deals
• Do make a list and stick to it
• Do shop with a buddy to meet minimum discount rate
• Don’t buy anything that you have to buy on credit – those who are credit-strapped are not getting a deal if they can’t pay cash for it. Your interest rates will far outweigh the deal you’re getting if you’re still paying for the item a year from now
• Don’t buy pricey accessories
• Don’t wait until Black Friday to do your research
• Don’t be afraid to wait
• Don’t get sucked in by the old bait-and-switch trick
For coupon codes, click here.