Filed underEagles Radiothon
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2012; 1:00 PM Game Time
- Your daughter will cheer with the Eagles Cheerleaders for the first half of the Eagles v. Lions game
- Daughter will meet cheerleaders in the Cheerleaders’ Locker Room prior to the start of the game for hair to be styled
- Pre-game sideline passes for you, daughter, and one guest
- One 8×10 photograph of daughter cheering
- Enjoy the game and watch your daughter cheer with three tickets located in the lower bowl near the 50 yard line at the Eagles v. Lions game at Lincoln Financial Field (daughter uses one ticket for second half)
- Valet parking
- Daughter will attend an Eagles cheerleading practice held at the NovaCare Complex prior to the game
- Daughter who is cheering must be between 6 – 10 years of age, outgoing and excited to cheer in front of 68,000 fans
- Cheerleading practice will be held one evening during the week prior to the game
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the winning party
Payment: All sales are final. Please ask questions before bidding. All questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not bid unless you are 100% committed to paying for this item in a prompt manner. Payment must be received within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made. We accept Paypal, credit cards, or checks (made payable to City Year).
All proceeds are split equally between two great charities – City Year Greater Philadelphia and Eagles Youth Partnership.